Pancasila!

Ask by ShelterPain

"I ask Indonesia to give short or long speech about her people's relationship with Pancasila. About what she thinks. She must do the speech on 1st of June 2016. Happy bornday, Pancasila!"

~previous day~

Indonesia: ah of course the born day of Pancasila! Silly me for almost forgetting such a important event

Admin: now that you remember. You need to prepare speech for tomorrow

Indonesia: you right! I have to start making my speech. Its important day after all *rush to her room*

Admin: now what should i do to entertain myself?

Indonesia: *peeks from her bedroom* admin?

admin: *turn around* you calling me?

Indonesia: please do me a favor and don't make any unnecessary sound, okay? *yangire smile*

Admin: *gulp* o-okay

Indonesia: thank you~ *cheerful tone*

Admin: i'm safe *breath of relief* oh? I know what should i do!

~later on in 1st June~

Admin: done!

Indonesia: done!

Admin: really?

Indonesia: yeah it took a lot effort but i finally done. And what did you do?

Admin: eh? Oh err something. . .

Indonesia: *shrug* oh well

Admin: anyway what are you waiting for. Tell us your speech!

Indonesia: us?

admin: yes us! Me, and the whole citizen of Indonesia!

Indonesia: alright alright. Here's goes nothing

Today, i'm standing here to tells you how much history has changed the fate of Indonesia. 1st June, the day when Pancasila born, the day where all the fighter of Indonesia assemble and discuss the future of Indonesia, the day where my founding father Ir. Soekarno formulate five basic principle known as Pancasila.

To say i'm happy is understatement cause in the reality i'm overjoyed to the fact I'll be an official country where the colonizer cant come and colonize me again.

The first time i heard about Pancasila i automatically believe this is the step to declare independence and i'm so glad that it was true

Even though we still have to fight for our land but i really touched by the spirit of Indonesia fighter. They know the risk and they truly aware we had a small chance but they don't step back, no, instead they step further to fight for their self, their family, their freedom and for Indonesia.

Now i'm here, being an official country thanks to my citizen. And even until now Pancasila is still the one that became country base. Just so you know, Pancasila filled with moral and norm that so useful if we applied in our life therefore its a wise decision if you willing to applied it.

Sadly nowdays there so many crime that caused by people who doesnt care about norm anymore. Recklessly they broke the  I. . .just want to see the day where everyone work together and build back the tradition of "gotong royong"

I'm dead serious when i say i will do anything to see the day again. even if the chance is small even it took longer time, i'll be waiting still.

Well thats actually the end of my speech. I dont know if its short or long. And i'm really sorry if i sound like blabbering instead giving you the serious speech but hey everyone can always dreaming right? Thank you for those that actually listening. . .or reading for that matter. I end my speech

Admin: *breathless* that. . .was. . .wonderful. i-i dont know how yo respond that really. I'm sorry if after all this time i couldn't do much to help you become the better country but i promise you i will always try my best to support you my beloved country, Indonesia.

Indonesia: your dedication for me is all i ask

Admin: but still, whatever happen i will always try to support you in every way. Oh and by the way, in response to your statement about wanting to see more people applied Pancasila. I'm actually doing a research about it and. . .

Indonesia: what? and what?

Admin: i ask about five people and this is their answer

Person 1: what i think about Pancasila? Well its our country base right? So i suppose we should do whatever it said

Person 2: Pancasila? It filled with so many norm that actually very useful for us. After all our first president, Ir Soekarno was the one who made it right?

Person 3: there's no harm on it so yeah i guess i will start to applying it. Beside if it could make me do something to support my country then i'll be gladly

Person 4: duh of course i would. I mean why wouldnt i?

Person 5: ah right 1st June is the day where Pancasila born wasn't it? What i thought about applying Pancasila in my life? Well. . .why not?

Admin: and that was their answer! So what do you think?

Indonesia: *silent*

Admin: Indonesia?

Indonesia: hiks *burst into tears*

Admin: ehhh???

Indonesia: thank you. . .thank you very much. I dont know that i'm actually still appreciated

Admin: of course you are! just so you know i always proud to be your citizen!

Indonesia: thanks for your dedication to me. Not just you admin, but all of you the citizen of Indonesia that willing to support me regardless my weakness. I will try my best to be developed country so please keep on support me!

Admin: *whisper to Indonesia* you ready?

Indonesia: got it!

Admin: one. . .two. . .three!

Indonesia and admin: HAPPY BORNDAY PANCASILA!