Kissing Nyo!Belarus

dare by

"Indonesia should give a sweet kiss at Nyo-belarus in front of the Nation-tan"

In a gloomy morning -because one nice morning is too mainstream—

Indonesia: be serious!

Admin: . . .fine-.-

In a morning to afternoon, Indonesia sat on her bedroom near the window, looking outside. A bored expression written on her face. Actually she still have some assignment to do but no matter what she seems cant motivate herself. She reach for her phone and scroll down to know whats going on with the world, as she scrolling down, a message received. She open almost immediately. The first thing interest her was the fact that its Nikolai that text her. She welcomed by short message "accompany me", typical Nikolai.

Quickly, she type back "where to?" which he replied by "heta plaza"

"what time?"

"around 2 p.m"

"okay"

She getting up and doing little jump-in-excitement things for two reason, 1) her boredom will be dismiss 2) she's going to met Nikolai soon.

About Nikolai, Indonesia actually has been warned so many times by other countries not to get close to him due to his unhealthy obsession towards Anya and his insane act, but Indonesia never cared. For her, who knows about him since so long, Nikolai is nothing to be frightened. In fact, he's quite softie and caring and that's exactly what makes Indonesia enjoy to spend time with him.

Another thing, Indonesia herself actually have this slight crush towards him but knowing that Nikolai will always look at Anya, she quickly buried it down and now she just enjoy their friendship.

Enough with the jumping thingy, Indonesia dash to prepare herself. Like any other girls, she also had some tiny little bit problem, kidding, she had a huge problem on choosing the right outfit.

Indonesia: what should I wear?

Admin: *giving a stare*

Indonesia: what?

Admin: just use casual outfit, you're just going to Heta plaza right

Indonesia: its not just 'just' *mutter*

Admin: you saying something?

Indonesia: nope *quickly turn around to mix match her outfit again*

Just when she about to finish, she heard a doorbell been ringing.

Indonesia: huh? Who might that be

She quickly open the door and find Nikolai standing In front of her house

Indonesia: Nikolai? I thought we're going to meet at the Heta plaza like usual?

Nikolai: *shrug* doesn't make any different

Indonesia: but you're house literally the opposite of mine?!

Nikolai: so?

Indonesia: you really. . .hold on a sec then. I'm about to finish

Indonesia dash to her room to take her bag and went back. They immediately go to Heta plaza afterwards. Nikolai brought her to an outfit shop once they arrived.

Nikolai: I need you to help me find right outfit

Indonesia: for?

Nikolai: . . .a very specific girl *faint blush*