Sweet Revenge

I dare Indonesia to kick her colonizer (in you know where) in the next meeting

dare by Oopsi3_4 - @Oopsi3_4

Author: ouch hahaha let's do it

Indonesia: Woah you're so evil Katekito

Author: don't say that, I know you are just as excited as me

Indonesia: noooooyesooooo

Author: what was that?

Indonesia: well a dare is a dare, it will be rude to turn down such a good—I meant such a dare right

Author: right :D

~~meeting of the nations~~

Indonesia: *barged into the room* HELLO FELLAS

Nations: *startled*

Germany: Miss Indonesia you will bring us to our death caused by heart attack some of these days

Indonesia: hahaha I like your sarcastic remark Germany. But bear with a little especially since today is gonna be a good day

China: you look very happy mei mei

Indonesia: why wouldn't I be bang

Thailand: looks like Indonesia got a plan ana~

Indonesia: you guys will know in a sec. anyway, what do you think of a game?

Italy: I want to play a game ve~

Indonesia: that's the spirit. But this game will have a rule. It's an easy one really, we will play cat and mice. I will be the cat and all of you, will be the mice, easy right?

Germany: why a game so sudden, we're in the middle of the meeting miss Indonesia

Indonesia: come on Germany, just for one, don't be too uptight

Italy: *hands up* I'm with Indonesia in here

Indonesia: in favour of my plan raise their hand

Nations: *raise hands*

Indonesia: then that settle. Saa in the count of three you guys should run, and be careful not to get caught because... .*evil smirk* I might hurt you badly

Nations: *shuddered*

Indonesia: Satu. . .dua. . .tiga. . . RUN

Nations: *dashing out*

Indonesia: hahaha now. . .time for me to hunt my beloved colonizer down. Let's see, should I go for Neth or Japan? Oh, I don't hold any grudge for bang Portugal or bang Spain but the dare said colonizers so they counted too.

~

"ck what is she planning now. she seems really serious about the punishment I think I need to hide seriously too" the Netherlands somehow felt really uneasy that he started to think a way to not get caught. What's unfortunate for him is the fact Indonesia already put him as the first target. And when he's too busy to notice his surrounding without realize Indonesia appear before his eye. He stopped dead in track while Indonesia standing in front of him flashing a big grin. "Neth-er-lands" she sings sung happily which frightened the Netherlands even more. "i.got.you" in a sec she charged at him in full speed and kick him right in the b***s. and in one strike he is down like a chopped tree.

~

Japan continuously running and almost run out of breath. He's standing in a hallway leaning to the wall for support. In the midst of him catching breath, Indonesia appears on the other side of the hallway. This time with a sweet smile on her face. She walks calmly toward him. Looking at that Japan ready to run away but somehow, he froze on the place. "N-Nesia. ..-chan"

"Ada apa (what is it) Japan-Kun?" she talks in the sweetest voice Japan ever heard to the point he shuddered because of it. "nee Japan, this is a nice game huh? You see, a cat has their own instinct to catch their prey. And at the moment, me as a cat, targeting you as my prey. Now get ready!" she once again charged at him and kick him in the same place the Netherlands got before. Strike two they go.

~

Portugal walks aimlessly through the building, from the very first time he didn't really have much interest on playing the game, not to mention since it was Indonesia's idea somehow, he already got used with her antics even till this point. He about to walk back and surrender when he spotted Indonesia. "Nusa~!" he called using her long nickname that still being used when it's just the two of them. Indonesia of course spotted him as well by this and walking toward him. First, he didn't think of anything but the closer Indonesia got the more he could felt as if something is off. "Nusa?" he asked again, but this time Indonesia start to charged on him in a full-speed like she did before and only then Portugal snapped and back at running. "what's my problem? Why are you like this?" he said still in full speed. "bang Portugal its gonna be quick so just let me kick you now in there yeah~" she said sweetly only making him run twice as fast as he could. But Indonesia fastest, in no time she caught up and able to do the round kick to stop him, following with a kick right where it hurt the most. Strike three is done.

~

Spain probably the poorestof them all. While he arrived at the meeting, he saw no one and just wait andsitting. He sings to a lullaby when a door opened by Indonesia. Cluelessly he chirpilygreeted her, "hola! Are you doing okay hermana?". "bang Spain~ finally I getyou~" as if a permanent one, the big grin plastered from the very first start didn'talter. Spain still cluelessly, get up from the seat and walk towards Indonesia aboutto hug her but before he did so, by the time he realizes he find himself alreadydown on his knee and the immense of pain engulf him. Eventually, he passed outeven without his realize. And there you have it, strike four.