what Indonesia thought of

asked by

"Whats your opinion on the ASEAN countries and the Nordics"

Indonesia: oh-oh is this an impression kind of question? Yesss I like it! Alright alright, lemme start one by one! First with the ASEAN countries!

Malaysia

He's my brother so of course, I love him but we rarely in a good term due to our stubbornness, however, we also have each other back in all our downfall time. he has grown to be a tough guy and I'm so proud of him as his sister!

Singapore

My boy Singa!

Singapore: *from afar* I'm not your boy!

Hush child! Anyway, he's one of my favorite person in ASEAN!. .mostly because he's so easy to bribe whenever I want to launch my plan. He is quite short for the developed country and tbh I don't know why. Nevertheless, he's one of the people I can open myself with without worried being judge

Vietnam

A very independent woman whom I admired so much. I love hanging out with Viet because she always has something to boost your mood! *whisper* she likes Thailand so so much and I ship them hard! Don't tell anyone okay 😉

Thailand

Sort of like a big brother to me, well I'm not particularly believed he's older than me but since he acts like one, might also think as one then. I shipped him hard with Viet by the way

Philippines

my lil sister whom I loved dearly. Ever since I met her, she always has this wild personality so it is quite easy to ask her going on a trip to discover new island or any part that has not been discovering before. She is also crazy for mangoes I don't even know why?!

Brunei

Probably the most collected person among ASEAN member, he strikes as old people although he can be considered as the youngest. But still, Brunei has this cute side of him that he barely show to other unless I'm the only one around!

Myanmar

She's a quiet girl or reserved to be more exact. But I know that is only her appearance, because when you mixed her with Laos and Cambodia. She will be crazy just like when I, Malaysia and Philippine meet.

Laos

This one is cinnamon buns. The sweetest girl ever! If Myanmar looks like one but actually can kill, Laos stayed the same as she always is and that's why it is really calming to be around her.

Cambodia

Do not tease Laos where Cambodia can see you. I repeat do not tease Laos where Cambodia can see you. She can turn into the beast within a second you do that. But aside from that, she's an active and happy go lucky if you do not cross her bad side

Indonesia: okay I finished ASEAN! Let's go to Nordics

Denmark

Troublemaker. Nuff said. But I must admit his passion in badminton cannot be underestimated. He is my biggest rival when it comes to badminton but he is also my close friend when we off the court.

Norway

I don't really know him except the fact that he also has the ability to encounter magic. Big bro England once introduces us and every time I met him I could see his troll following from behind.

Iceland

A quiet reserved young man. I heard he somewhat into brother relation with Norway although I didn't get further information. I've always seen him with puffin and although he looks annoyed, I know he somewhat pleased with the existence of that particular puffin.

Finland

A happy go, lucky person if you didn't go to his bad side. Then he can turn into a military mode that could end you within a second. Thank god I never come across that.

Sweden

It looks like he always glaring but I think that's the only sort of defense mode like Nether had. Didn't really know him as well but I would like to have a chat if I have a chance