colonize

ask by DanganTaliaFan

"what do you think the first time Netherlands and the others came to your country? Did you expect them to invade you for more than 300 years?"

Indonesia: did I except them to invade me?! What kind of question is that? Of course I don't! if I know I'd kill them first without mercy!

Admin: Indonesia calm down

Indonesia: *take a deep breath*

Admin: let it out

Indonesia: *let out* okay, let me answer one by one. What do I think yes? I think when bang Portugal first came he will help me but the ego of his people force him to do violence towards my people, the same as bang Spain. But they quickly realize that was wrong and that's why I forgive them and now we're in a good term again. For brother England, even though he invade me, but he also help me rebuild my government and he often asked me to do adventure together. He was the only one who treated me right maybe that's why i always like him the most. I already teenager by the time Netherlands and Japan invade me, so maybe that's why I felt hurt the most, I already aware of my position and all of that's.

Admin: Indonesia. . .

Indonesia: its all in the past and I already forgive them but of course some wound cannot be patch. The same as my broken heart when I forced to see my people being slaughtered.

Admin: I cannot imagine all the pain you must go through. I want to say sorry but its not my fault and you probably gonna think it just sympathy so I just gonna offer you a promise, my pledge to become a good people and hopefully can be the one help you back to your feet

Indonesia: and that's all I asked dear child