Facts 251--260

#251
Director of the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone movie, Chris Columbus, had his daughter Elenor play Susan Bones in the Sorting Hat scene.

#252
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is reportedly Daniel Radcliffe's favorite Harry Potter book.

#253
The Ford Angelia was chosen as the Weasley's car because J. K. Rowling said it was the model she and her close friend drove as teenagers.

#254
To make the Knight Bus in the Prisoner of Azkaban movie appear to be driving so much faster than the cars around it, they filmed the scene with the Knight Bus driving at a normal speed and the cars around it cruising at a snail's pace. The scene was then sped up dramatically.

#255
Luna's radish earrings in the films were made by the actress who played Luna, Evanna Lynch.

#256
Deathly Hallows Part 1 is the first of the series to have Rowling as a producer.

#257
Actors took a dance class for 3 weeks to prepare for the Yule Ball scene in Goblet of Fire. Daniel Radcliffe, who was in nearly every scene in the movie, only had 3 days to rehearse his dancing. This led to many of the shots of him dancing at the Yule Ball to be from the waist up due to his poor footwork.

#258
Despite being the longest book, Order of the Phoenix is the second shortest film.

#259
Full sized models were used for Hermione, Ron, Cho, and Gabrielle Delacour in the Second Task scene in Goblet of Fire.

#260
In the Prisoner of Azkaban scene where Harry is playing Quidditch, he is playing against Hufflepuff whose Seeker is Cedric Diggory. Diggory's role was recast for the Goblet of Fire movie.