Facts 401--410

#401
Before taking the post of the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Quirrell taught Muggle Studies.

#402
J. K. Rowling stated that the pain from Harry's scar was caused by the piece of Volemort's soul trying to leave his body.

#403
Like Draco, Regulus Black was attracted to the Death Eaters, but the reality of what it meant was way too much to handle.

#404
Daniel Radcliffe broke so many of his wands because he would use them as drumsticks.

#405
James and Oliver Phelps, who played the Weasley twins, said the most bizarre thing a fan had ever given them was a bra with potatoes in it.

#406
One of the flying cars used in the Chamber of Secrets movie was stolen off the set. It was found again seven months later when an anonymous caller informed the police of its whereabouts.

#407
Dumbledore fell in love with Gellert Grindelwald.

#408
The only times the Weasley twins were ever apart were when George's ear was cursed off and when Fred died.

#409
Before he became Headmaster, Dumbledore was the Professor of Transfiguration.

#410
Hermione was originally supposed to hug both Harry and Ron in the final scene of Chamber of Secrets, but Emma Watson was embarrassed about having to hug the boys in front of the entire cast. The director, Chris Columbus, allowed Emma to just hug Daniel, then start to hug Rupert then resolve to just shaking his hand.