BIO

Bio
Hey, my name is Jayla Evans. I am a 17-year-old dark skin, African-American. I am the only child, well, I was the only child. I move in with my aunt and uncle after my mom passed. My aunt and uncle have four kids. Three daughters and one son. Deon is the oldest, followed by Shay, then Remi. Since my mom died, I felt out-of-place. I feel like a piece missing from my life. I am very shy, and I only have a few friends who cared about me, Rod, Dee and Jazz.

Rod, who had been my best friend since the diaper days. He is basically my big brother. He is the captain of the football team. He is light skin, with green eyes. He has a wonderful personality, and he always finds a way to make me laugh.

Jazz been my friend since my freshman year of high school. She is crazy as hell. She always makes me laugh. We have the same background, her parents die in a plane crash freshman year. She is raised by her grandma, and She also feels out-of-place. (Light skin)

Dee is my ex from freshman year. We have been on and off since my mother die. We are now seniors and I thinks we are better at being friends. Dee is dark skin and very sexy with his light brown eyes. He has the greatest personality in the world. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be myself. He's the best thing that ever happens to me.

**** Story Starts *************************** This is my first time writing, so please don't be to harsh on my grammar, and sorry for the bad grammar.

"Are you ready to go home?" Rod asks me as we walked out of the school doors.

"Yeah, but give me a second. I need to get my keys from my sister." I said before walking away from Rod. My sister, Remi has soccer tryout today, so she wouldn't be riding with me and Rod home.

It took me a while to get my keys from the Remi, but I finally got them after chasing her on the soccer field. I began to walk back to Rod car when I ran into this white boy. I don't know how I miss him because he's 6'6.

"I am sorry." He said looking down at me. "Are you okay?" he asks me. I couldn't say anything. All I could do is stare because he is so handsome. He has beautiful blue eyes, and he is dark and tall.

"Yeah." I said, smiling and coming back to earth. How long was I staring at him?

"You scare me there for a second." He laughed as I smiled back."Hey, my name is Luke." He said holding his hand out for me to shake it.
"Hey Luke, my name is Jayla." I said, shaking his hand." So, are you new here?" I ask him as he followed me Rod car.

"Yeah, I just move here. Two weeks ago. I am living on Long Street." Luke said.

"Long Street, I live on Long Street." I said smiling too hard. "What house do you live in." I ask before coming to a stop at Rod car.

"House 230." Luke said.

"230. I live in 231." I said becoming too happy.
Neighbors." Luke said, showing me his beautiful smile.
"Yeah, so do you need a ride." I ask him, hoping he would say yes.
"I drove up here, but I will see you later neighbor." Luke said before walking off. I watch him as he walks away, I couldn't help it. With a body like that I had to stare. You know you would have too.
As soon as Luke left my sight, I hurried back to Rod. He can be so impatient, and I know he's going to give me an ear full.

"What took you so long?" Rod asks me as I walk up to him smiling.

"Nothing." I said, getting into the car.
"Who were you talking to?" Rod asks, getting into big brother mode.
"Luke, he is new and, he also my neighbor." I said to Rod as he pulled off the school campus.

"Neighbor, what house?" Rod asks me looking confused.

"230." I said.

"230. That Mr. Adelstein house."