Interracial Problems

Luke pov

I can't believe Jayla and I are dating. I also can't believe I almost took her virginity. I think we are moving to fast. I don't want to hurt her again. "Luke get ready for school. " my dad said walking by my door.

I got out of bed and heading for the showers. It takes me 20 minutes to get dress. "Jamie. You ready for to go." I said.

"Yea. Let go. "Jamie said grabbing her backpack.

"So how you and Jayla. " Jamie ask me. She doesn't know that Jayla and I are dating.

"We made up." I said.

"Thats good." Jamie said. " I like seeing her around. " Jamie said smiling.

"Shut up. " I said.

Jayla Pov

I can't believe Luke almost took my virginity. I am moving to fast. I know I'm looking like a hoe for letting me give me oral. We just started to date and we are already having sex. I wish I could take that back but I don't regret it. But I do need to slow down before I get hurt.

After school Luke Pov

"Jayla. Do you want to hang out tonight?" I ask her. Its a Friday night and I know we have nothing better to do.

"Yea baby." Jayla said putting her arms around my neck. We are the only two out here. So I dont mind her touching me in public. Im not a shame of her it just I dont want to see how people reaction about us being together. No one knows we are dating and that her I want to keep it.

"Whats wrong?" Jayla said looking into to my eyes.

"Nothing." I said lying.

"You sure?"

"Yea. I see you later on baby. " I said kissing her before getting into my car and headed home.

Jayla Pov

I could tell that Luke is still uncomfortable with us being seen in public together. I dont blame him. I am also scared of how people are going to stare and talk about us. I just hope he man up to night and dont care what anyone else have to say about us.

"Hey uncle Ben." I said walking into the house.

"Hey Jayla. " he said not looking up from the news paper in his hands.

"How was work. " I ask him as I took a seat on the sofa.

"It was okay it could of been better. " He said still looking down at the newspaper.

"Well my day been fine. I could have been better too." I said.

"What is it Jayla. " My uncle Ben said catching on.

"Well this friend of mine what to take me to the movies. " I said not trying to give to much info about Luke.

"Do I know this guy." Ben said looking up from the newspaper.

"How you know its a guy." I said

"Well I hope its a guy. " Ben said as soon as aunt Lia walks in.

"What guy." she said getting into my and uncle Ben business.

"Jayla new boyfriend. " Ben said.

"How you know he my boyfriend. "

"Well what is he, your boyfriend or friend. " Lia said.

"My boyfriend. " I said.

"When will we meet this guy. " Ben said.

"When ever I think I'm falling in love with him. " I said smiling.

"Well I want to meet him before he takes you on this date." Ben said.

" I don't want you to scare him away. " I said.

"Just promise us you will let us meet him before you two get serious. " Lia said.

"Trust me I will." I said smiling. It a little to late for that I said thinking to myself.