I'm Sorry Too.

Jayla Pov

I see Luke walking up to my car. As soon as I get out.

"I don't want talk to you. " I said pissed and upset.

"Jayla please. I begging you. "

"Luke. It okay. You are just worry about what everyone else have to say. " I said as I begin to walk to my house I see Mr.Adelstein.

"Jayla. Please just give me another chance. " Luke said.

"Luke you had your chance. " I said this time I walk into my house and locking the door. I went straight to my bedroom. I begin to cry. I love Luke and I know deep down inside he do not care if im black.

My aunt is home from work. I hear her talking to someone. It sounds like Luke. I jump out of bed and walk down stairs. Luke is talking to my aunt. "Hey Jayla. " Lia said as I walk into the living room.

"This boy is here to see you. He said that you two are partners for a end of the school year project.

Damn I forgot Luke and I are partners.

"Yea, but I didn't know we were going to work on it today. " I said lying.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you. " Luke said smiling.

Luke followed me into my bedroom, where we are able to work and out of Lia site to talk.

"Look Jayla, I am so sorry. I just want to let you know I really am sorry. Do you forgive me? " Luke ask me.

"Luke I said it was cool. I mean I going to run into racist people at some point of my life.

"
LUKE Pov

I can't believe Jayla called me racist.

"Im not racist. " I said heart broken.

I wasn't able to talk. I just sat there working quietly to myself. I was disappointed in myself.

Jayla Pov

I knew I hurt Luke heart when I called hin racist. But we can't take back words, so I know the pain Luke feels when he said he was a shame of my blackness.

"Luke im sorry too. But that doesn't mean we are still dating. " I said.

"It going to take time. " I told him.