It Just Another Monday

Luke Pov

I regret letting Jayla hand go, but I didn't want people to get the wrong idea. I don't feel like going to school today. I just want to talk to Jayla but I know the only way to talk to her is if I go to school.

"Luke get up its time to go to school. " Rachel said walking into my room.

"I don't feel like going. " I said.

"How do you expect to be a lawyer if you don't go to school. " Rachel said pulling the covers off over me."What is that on your chest. " Rachel said making me jump.

I sleep with my shirt off so she sees my tattoo. "Rachel please don't tell my dad. " I said getting a t shirt to put on.

"Tell me what?" My dad said walking into my room scaring me. I look at Rachel hoping she would have by back.

"Your son wanted to surprise you by teaching the kids at Hebrew School. " Rachel said lying for me. I would rather tell my dad that I have a tattoo then to teach at Hebrew school.

"You going to teach at Hebrew school? " my dad ask me.

"Yea." I said lying.

"Do you know what you doing. "

"No but I can learn. " I said lying.

"Okay son." My dad said walking out my room.

"I would rather tell him I have a tattoo. " I said to Rachel.

"I'm not stopping you go tell him." She said walking out of my room.

4th Period

It 4th period and I haven't seen Jayla since homeroom. She wouldn't even look at me. I know I cut her deeply. But now she have no choice but to talk to me now. We have to talk about are project.

Jayla Pov

It 4th period and I don't what to see Luke. I don't want to talk to him either. But I have to.

"Jayla I'm sorry. " Luke said as soon as I took a seat by him.

"Sorry about what. " Dee ask Luke.

"Dee mind your business. " I said

"Don't trust him. " Rod said making Luke look upset.

"Do you forgive me? "Luke ask me.

"I don't know. Are you still a shame of me."

"I wasn't a shame of you it just..."

"You was a shame because I'm black. " I said interrupting Luke.

"What!" Rod and Dee said in unison.

"It not that. " Luke said. "It just ..."

"Everyone get there books out and start on your project. " Mrs.Jones said before taking a seat at her desk.

Jazz is back at school and I wish I could work with her but she is working with Eli.

"Are you staying for lunch. " Jazz ask me.

"No I'm going straight home." I said upset.

"What wrong. "she ask me.

"I talk to you later. " I said as Luke and I begin to work on your project.

Hebrew school

School was over now I have to teach at Hebrew school. I don't want to be here and I can't stop thinking about Jayla. I'm glad I don't have to teach I can just watch the kids.

"How it going. "Rachel ask me as she walk in.

" I could be home doing nothing. " I said.

"Come on. Luke just do something good and feel good about yourself. " Rachel said before walking out.

I help Mr . Greenberg with the kids for a hour or so before he told me that I could leave.

Home

I got home and went straight to my bed.

I wish I could talk to Jayla. I got out of bed to look outside my window to see if Jayla was in her room and she was wrap in a towel. She is talking on the phone and I know its about me.

Jayla Pov

I call Jazz after I got out of the shower. I walk around my room with a towel on. "You want believe what Luke said to me. "

"What he say girl?" Jazz said

"He told me that he was a shame to be seen with me in public. " I said telling half the truth.

"Girl that mess up. " Jazz said.

" Yea I know but the worst thing about it is that I like him." I said realizing I like him.

"Damn girl you are in a bad position. " Jazz said.

"I know. I should have never over acted. He was just trying to keep me safe. "

"Girl you need to go over to his house now and accept his apology and say sorry. "Jazz said.

"I talk to him tomorrow at school. " I said before hanging the phone up.

I look outside my window to see Luke walking into his room with a towel on the lower half of his body. He is so fine. I can't stop thinking about his chest. He have a sexy 6 pack. He remove the towel and I could see his, you know what.

It was long in length and big in width.

I was just getting horny by thinking about it. He put on some black boxers and went straight to bed. I also got ready for bed.