HAHA SANS X READER LEMON~ sans is too fucking sexy

You and the gang were at the Skelebro's house for Christmas, since Toriel was sick. She came down with a slight fever, and Asgore volunteered to take care of her. Poor Asgore, he must've been kicked out by now.

Papyrus was cooking spaghetti, and Frisk was helping to make a batch of Christmas cookies. The others were helping with the tree, all except you and Sans.

The laid-back (and hot AF) skeleton that you had an immense crush on was nowhere to be found. Papyrus was the first to notice.

Papyrus turned to you. "[Y/N]! CAN YOU GO TELL SANS THE FOOD IS ALMOST READY? I THINK HE'S IN HIS ROOM!" He bellowed. You nodded. "Sure, of course," then made your way up to his room.

Ooh quick disclaimer: You're wearing this 'cuz smexy Christmas:

You found your way up to Sans' room and knocked on the door. "Sans! Food's ready!"

You notice there was a panting coming from his room that immediately stopped. "H-huh?!" Sans said from the other side of the door.

"The cookies and spaghetti are ready!" You repeated, slightly annoyed.

"Oh." Sans said. "W-well, can you come in here for a second?"

"Um, sure." You answered, wondering why, then opened the door and slipped into his room.

It was really dark, aside to a few blue ectoplasm splotches in what you could make out was his bed. You immediately noticed what he had been doing, and blushed.

"Sans...? Are you okay?" You asked. The panting had started again.

Suddenly you felt yourself pinned to the wall, and a groan coming from him. "You wanna have a good time, [Y/N]?" His left eye's pupil gleamed a bright, ferocious blue. "You don't have a choice, anyway.~" The suddenly lustful skeleton said.

Before you could say anything, Sans softly knocked his teeth against your lips. "Mmf~!" You squeaked in surprise. Sans chuckled.

You felt his tongue go across your mouth, asking for permission to go in. You slightly opened your mouth, and Sans shot straight in.

You moaned as one of his hands gripped your thighs all the while, grazing against your underwear, and the other playing with the hook of the back of your dress to take it off. He succeeded, and you gave a little squeak again.

He took his tongue out of your mouth, and then started to focus on your breasts. "S-Sans, please--" You moaned again as he licked at one on the top of it, then unclipped your bra. It fell to the floor.

He then proceeded to tease one of your nips with his tongue, the other with his fingers, earning small, passionate moans from you.

"Hhn~ S-Sans, gen... gentle..." You spoke between the moans.

"Don't worry, I will be..." He said, and then slid your underwear off with one motion.

Sans pushed you a bit more against the wall, then looked flirtatiously into your eyes. He grazed his finger against your cilt, making you yelp quietly.

"Hehe, you're so adorable, you know that?" The skeleton said as he rubbed his finger teasingly against your entrance, making your moans sound like pleads. Your blush grew immensely larger.

Finally, Sans pumped two fingers into you, making your grab his jacket and hold him closer as a reflex.

In a blink, you were suddenly on his bed instead of against the wall, him on top of you, still fingering you. "Sans~! Haa~" He licked your neck's sweet spot.

You moaned louder, coming closer to climax. "Aaaah~ S-Sans~!" He chuckled, and flicked his tongue back into your mouth, fingers still quickly moving in and out of you.

Finally, you came, all over his finger. He slipped his tongue out of your mouth.

But he didn't stop, for some reason.

"S-Sa-- Ahhn~!!" He kept going, and turned your legs into jelly from the sensitivity.

"S-Stop-- haa~!"

He immediately stopped, pulled away still grinning. "We aren't done yet, [Y/N]."

He slid off his boxers, revealing a blue ecto dick. He positioned himself at your entrance, then looked into your eyes, but not lustfully this time. Full of love and passion.

You nodded. "G-go ahead..."

Sans slowly pushed in. You cried out his name in response from the pain as he stretched your walls.

Sans stopped, and waited for your signal. Once you got used to it, you nodded again. Sans gave a genuine smile. "Here we go."

He then slowly thrusted in an out, each movement picking up the pace, and each movement earning louder moans of pleasure from you.

"G-gah," Sans groaned. "[Y-Y/N], you're so tight... A-agh~"

At this point he was so quick it sent pleasure all over every inch of you, same for him. You moaned even louder. "Sans~! I-I'm-- Ahnn~! I-I'm coming!"

Sans groans were much louder, too. "M-me too, [Y/N]~!" He gripped your thighs harder, earning one more moan from you, then both of you climaxing.

Both of your bodies went limp. He fell softly beside you on the bed, then chuckled lovingly, and looked at you.

He interlocked his hand into yours. "I love you, [Y/N]... Haha, sorry to surprise you like that... I was..."

You pressed your lips against his. "I love you too, Sans... It's okay."

"SANNNS! [YYYY/NNNN]! ARE YOU GOING TO EAT OR NOT?!" You heard Papyrus yell from downstairs.

You and Sans laughed. "Yeah, bro, we were just doing something!" Sans yelled back, and put his clothes back on. You smiled, did the same, and kissed him on the cheek lightly before you both left the room.

Sin
Sinful
Full O' sin
Sinsssss