G! Sans X Jasmine LEMOOOON

Everyone help me vote

G! Sansmine
-LinaGrey_
[personally OTP]
Or
Unsung_iguess

Ok on with da lemon... Btw this is a continuation of -Gaster_Sans- 's one-shot, requested!

"S-Sans... The children are still awake..." Jasmine whimpered as Sans played around with her bra strap, chuckling.

"Oh, it's alright sweetheart... Alciel will keep them entertained... Plus, fuck it, it's my birthday." He smirked, licking her lips and closing in on top of her.

He swished his tongue around a bit, then pulled away. "Delicious..."

Jasmine's face reddened. "I've never done anything like this before, Sans..."

"I know you haven't. That's what makes this so much more fun..." He purred, unclasping bra.

G played around with her, pinching now and then, making Jasmine hitch her breath.

"So adorable..." He licked one of her buds, making her moan a bit.

"And those noises... You have no idea how much that turns me on, doll..."

He slid her undergarments off, examining her wetness quietly. "Hm..."

"Is that a b-bad thing?" Jasmine asked, whimpering at the feeling of his warm breath--

[But he's a skeleton, Spider-san]

Fuck off reader.

Okay,

"Is that a b-bad thing?" Jasmine asked, whimpering at the feeling of his warm breath over her "lips."

"Not at all, sweetheart..." He said, licking at the entrance. "In fact, it's a treat."

G dabbed (JEBSJDBISBRKSBR) his tongue on her cilt, making her moan and grip the bed.

"Oh, sensitive are we?" He asked, getting back on top of his queen, smirking.

He positioned himself, but didn't go in.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, okay dollface?" He said, grinning.

"Alright..." Jasmine nodded, holding onto his shoulders for support.

After giving her a long kiss, G went in, grunting a bit. "That's really fucking tight..." Jasmine whimpered, tears pricking her eyes.

After a few moments, she nodded. "You can go now..."

G smirked, starting to move his hips. Jasmine moaned, gripping tighter onto his shoulders.

After a bit, G'a pace picked up, little by little, and Jasmine had wrapped her legs around him.

"This is... So good...!" She managed to choke the words out between each moaning.

"Gosh, you're saying that, h-huh?" G smirked, his grunting turning into moans.

Once again, he picked up the pace, going at a unrealistically fast speed, and then releasing, along with Jasmine doing the same.

"Sans..." She brought him closer.

"I love you..."

G kissed her back deeply.

"I love you too."

[-Gaster_Sans- _JasmineGrey_ did you have fun]