Heat! Papyrus X Reader

Sans was out as Grillby's, and Papyrus claimed to have fever. You were taking his tenpature, giving him medicine, and the such.

Papyrus groaned. "Human... It's not helping..."

"Maybe it's a condition you monsters have sometimes. I've heard of it." You beckoned about "heat," a stage where monsters can't tone down arousal. You felt bad for Pap, so you came to a conclusion.

"I can help." You said calmly.

Papyrus nodded. "Th-that would be greatly appreciated, human."

You nodded also, then rubbed Papyrus' spine. "How's that?"

You felt him tremble slightly, and give a small shaky breath. "G-good... Can i take o-off my battle body?" He asked nervously. You nodded, and he used magic to make them dissappear. He was in only boxers now, and you noticed a glowing orange bump on his pelvis. You knew what it was.

You were having fun with this, the tall skeleton's shaky moaning and his trembling. You decided to move your hand down to his pelvis, and you gently rubbed his erection.

Papyrus yelped at this. "H-human...Nngh!" You had taken off his boxers and was rubbing his cock hard now.

"Human! I-I--" Before he could finish, you stopped, grinning. He whined. "Human, please..."

Still staying silent, you changed position, and licked his tip teasingly. He whimpered as you started sucking, it quickly turned into moaning. Not long after, he came.

You slurped the fluorescent goo away, smiling.

"Better now Papy?"

"Y-yeah..."