Criminal! Sans X Sensei! Reader

You were alone in the bathroom, hiding in one of the stalls. Just a few minutes ago, the intercom announced a school lockdown was in place, a monster had broken into the school and assaulted the lunch lady to get some money. It wasn't clear if she was alive or not, nor that the criminal was gone yet.

It seemed like hours of silence until you yelped a bit when hearing some footsteps.

You covered your mouth, hearing the footsteps come closer.

A chuckle came from the other side of the stall, you kept silent, but you were shaking in fear.

A blue aura came from the lock, which unlocked it.

When the door opened, you saw a skeleton holding a gun, one eye glowing blue.

"Please don't hurt me..." You whimpered. "My students... My family... Please don't--"

He covered your mouth. "Shut up. I won't hurt you."

Tears poured down your face. "Let go of me!" You said, voice muffled.

You squirmed when he used his aura to lock your hands over your head, like magical cuffs.

"Shhh, don't cry..." He smirked, tracing his finger over your cheek. "I'm only here for some money and a good time, babe."

"What?" You sniffled back some tears. "A good time? What the hell do you mean?!"

"Hehe, why don't I help you find out~?" He said huskily, then your clothes (including undergarments) just suddenly disappeared.

The skeleton took his own clothes off, revealing a glowing neon blue private.

He positioned himself at your entrance, and rammed in.

You screamed in pain, he stretched your walls a bit too much. You didn't look down, but you were sure a bit of blood came out.

"I like that scream," he pinched one of your buds, making you whimper. "Scream more." He said demandingly.

He rammed in once more, making you scream again.

This continued on, and you had gotten used to the stretching.

It felt good, but you held back moans as well as you could. You couldn't at a few times, and each time you moaned quietly he chuckled and penetrated you harder.

"Stop! Pl-please-- G-GAH!!" You begged him constantly.

"As long as you keep begging me like that, it's just turning me on more teach." He whispered raspingly into your ear, then licking down your neck.

You moaned a bit louder this time, and he gave a small groan. He was probably close to coming.

"Don't do it inside!" You whined, moaning.

"I do what I want!" He laughed slightly manically, and released, along with you.

He grinned, and licked your neck.

"That was good." You could almost feel his disgusting smirk.

He used his magic to put his clothes back on, but he left you alone, cold and naked.

After an hour, the intercom turned on, saying he left but wasn't caught. The lunch lady was not dead, but she laid unconscious, and the registers all over the school were cleaned of their money.

When they found you, they gave you a towel and let you explain the horrible assault.

You quit your job, announcing it quite verbally, and left the second they stopped interrogating.

Running outside to get to your car, you were pulled behind a dumpster.

"Can't let any witnesses be running around, can I?~"

---
*ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I TAKE REQUESTS TO MAKE LEMONS NOW!!!!!!!!*