Gaster! Sans X Reader Lemon

AnUnsungWeirdo , you know you wanna read this. Go ahead. Sin like the rest of us. KEEP READING~

It was a chilly evening, and you were wandering around Snowdin when you bumped into a certain skeleton. Sans.

He smirked down at you. "What're you doing out in this weather, doll?" He asked.

"Oh, just looking around at scenery, you know." You answered.

Sans nodded, still looking down at you. "Quite a view."

You smiled. "Sure is, isn't it?"

"Don't get so cocky." Sans suddenly said. You were confused. "What do you mean?"

"Of course you're a good view. No need to get all braggy about it." He gave a tch.

You blushed. "I-I thought you were talking about the sunset..."

Sans chuckled. "The sunset isn't as sexy, is it doll?"

"H-huh?!" You stuttered at the comment.

Suddenly, Sans teleported the both of you to his home.

"Wh-why are we here?" You asked him. He chuckled huskily, and pinned you to the couch.

You felt like you knew where this was going, and blushed more. "Sans, wh-what-- Mmf!"

The skeleton had cut you off by softly smacking his teeth against your lips.

Without warning, he slid his 'tounge' into your mouth and kissed you more passionately, making you give out a small moan. Sans chuckled.

"Sa-Sans..." You whimpered as he pulled away, massaging your thighs.

"What is it, sweetheart?" He whispered into your ear.

"I..." You trailed off out of shyness.

"Don't worry, I know, ya love me." Sans said cheekily, and trailed the tip of his tounge against your neck. You gave out a small squeal. Sans gave out another chuckle, and swished around trying to find your sweet spot. He did, and when he hit it you let out another small moan.

"Hm. Here..." Sans said quietly and started kissing that spot and pushing his tounge against it.

You moaned a bit louder. "Saans..." You said his name to try to signal him to stop teasing you.

"Hehe, one second doll. Be paitent, we'll get there." Sans answered.

You felt a boney hand softly move up to your chest, the other still massaging your thigh. The one that was on your chest suddenly dove into your shirt and massaged one of your breasts, making you moan louder in suprise. The skeleton used the other hand to pull your shirt off.

Sans' smirk grew wider at the sight, and he took off your bra. You whimpered a bit.

"Aw, don't be like that princess, no need to be scared~" he said to you lovingly, with a small hint of seduction.

He placed one of his bony hands on one of your breasts, and started to play with it. He started to suck on the other. Your moaning became louder.

"I can't believe you're giving in so easily, you really never seemed like that type to me, sweetheart~" Sans slid your [shorts/skirt] off with one swift motion.

Though you were already blushing immensely, your blush became darker. "I... I didn't..." Your voice trailed off when he slid your underwear off.

The skeleton examined your cavern on the outside, smirking wider. "Look who's excited!" He took notice that you were extremely wet.

"Let me clean that off for you..." Sans licked at your entrance and swirled his tongue around. You gave out a small squeal.

He dabbed his tongue at your cilt, making you give small but long moans.

Suddenly, he shot a finger in. You gasped and moaned even louder at the sudden impact.

"Sans... Be gentle, will you? I've never... Done this before..." You looked down at him.

The skeleton smirked. "I can't guarantee that I'll be gentle, princess... But I'm sure you'll like it that way." He winked up at you.

You whimpered. "But..."

He got up, and took off his clothes too. He lined up his big, yellow member to your private and rammed in.

It stretched your walls immensely, and you cried out in pain. "It hurts!"

Sans stopped where he was and waited for you to adjust. Once you did, you gave a small nod.

"Alright..." Sans leaned into your face. "Just before we start off, I wanna tell you... I'm not gonna go easy on you, we both know that."

You whimpered, and he chuckled.

And at that moment, he started ramming into you extremely quickly. Your moans mixed in with his, and you squealed now and then through it.

"Yeah, squeal... Squeal more, it's so sexy, princess..." Sans smirked. He went on, even faster. It seemed to go on for hours.

"S-sa-san-sans!" You managed to squeak out those few things before you came. He came not long after.

Sans fell down beside you, chuckling. "You liked that, huh doll~?"

You looked at him, panting, and hugged him tightly. "I... Haa... I did..." His expression softened, and he hugged back. You both fell asleep in each other's arms.