Criminal! Sans X Reader [part three]

Four days into my hostage, you thought to yourself, and all he's done is tell me puns.

You heard some footsteps come down the stairs. It was him.

"Hi, Pet." Your captor said, stroking your cheek.

"Hello, bitch." You spat back angrily.

He just chuckled. "Aw, you're pretty cute when you're mad." He said while cupping one of your breasts and pinching them.

You struggled in your chains, whimpering. "Don't touch me!" You said.

"I can do what I want to you, pet." The skeleton purred, yanking your chains so you were closer to him.

He gave you a small lick on the lips, them started to kiss you quite steamily. "Mm~..." He moaned a bit, you did too, making him pull away and chuckle.

"You liked that, hm?" He asked, trailing his cold fingers down your back. You shivered, shaking your head no.

"That's too bad," the skeleton said. "You're going to get more of it."

He stood up, then left the room without a word.

You waited for a bit until you heard him come back downstairs with a plate. It had a sandwich on it, and in the other hand he held a glass of water.

"Here you go, pet." Your captor said, helping you take a bite of food. You cringed, it had way too much ketchup in it, not to mention he was feeding it to you.

After finishing, he gave you a small gulp of water and set it on a small pull-up chair on the side of the room.

"Good pet, good. You didn't resist this time." The skeleton said, kissing your neck. He swished around each side to find your sweet spot, which he did, making you have to hold back a moan.

You felt a strange heat build up. Like you were burning up. You didn't know how to explain it, but it kept building up which agitated you.

"You feel pretty warm..." He said, rubbing your thighs. "That means the drugs worked, hah."

He drugged you? "Bastard." You said.

Your captor shrugged and chuckled, starting to rub at your cilt. You moaned a bit, making him rub just a bit slower. You felt the strange burning sensation build up.

The skeleton dabbed his tounge at your womanhood. "You're so wet..." He mumbled. "And you taste so, so good too..."

After a bit while this continued, you were burning as if you were made of fire. You were sweating and moaning easily, feeling weaker to your captor's actions.

"Alright, we can start now." He said, unzipping his pants and showing a neon blue member.

He held it in your face. "Go ahead."

You clenched your teeth. "No way," you mumbled.

The skeleton shrugged, and opened your mouth with his magic. He forcefully made you suck.

"D-Damn pet..." He said shakily, thrusting into your mouth faster.

"Mmhn~!" He moaned once more before cumming into your mouth, some on your face.

"Heh." He chuckled, then used his magic to help position himself at your entrance.

Instead of going in, he rubbed his hard dick on it, making you whimper slightly. You felt like the strange sensation you had would go away if he put it in for some reason.

Your captor seemed to read your mind. "Let's make a deal," he said. "If you want me to fuck you, you're gonna call me master." You shook your head at the idea.

"Fine, I'll just keep teasing, and teasing, and teasing, pet."

The burning sensation got stronger. You felt like you would melt. You couldn't take this anymore.

"F-fine. M-master..." You cringed.

He chuckled, then went inside of you. "Damn, tight..." He said while slowly thrusting in.

This felt like torture (which it honestly was). You were already a moaning mess, probably due to the drugs.

"Make me cum... Ah~..." You begged. He chuckled. "Not until I do, pet."

"Master," you whined. "Harder..." You felt as if you were brainwashed due to the drug.

"Mm, okay~." Your captor picked up the pace quite quickly, making your moans louder, and you kept screaming the name he made you call him.

"Maasster!! I'm cumming!" You said, moaning loudly.

"Go ahead, pet." He purred, ramming in a bit faster.

At that point, you came. But he kept going.

"Oh my god, s-s-stop!" You screamed, you were really sensitive now. He didn't stop, just went faster.

"Master, please!" You begged, hanging your tounge out in ecstasy.

"Pet, listen, you're my bitch, I can hit into you as long as I want," he said between a few grunts.

After picking up the pace even more, he came into you. And damn, you really weren't afraid to say it felt good that time.

"Mm, you're great at this, pet." He said, giving you a small make-out session after.

"Maybe I'll stay here, and just sleep..." The skeleton said, yawning. "I'm bone-tired, I'd sleep anywhere right now..." He chuckled at his joke, and fell straight to sleep. You did too.