-LinaGrey_ Fluff

[I'm kind enough not to make lemons of real people, (unless requested) I'll just make fluff]

"Li-tan, you're-- hic-- h-home..." Jasmine mumbled, intoxicated by the immense amouts of sake she had a few hours ago.

"Did you drink? Again?" Lina groaned while setting her bags down.

"Y-- hic-- yeah, s-s-so what? Who doesn't want to live a lil'?" Jasmine choked out.

"It's not that I don't want to live a little, it's just I want to keep you safe!" Her waifu said in anger, walking up to her and picking her up. She was surprisingly light.

Lina set her on the bed. "Sleep, okay?" She said, turning off the lights and getting into bed herself.

As Lina drifted off, she felt arms wrap around her waist. Her eyes jolted open. "J-Jasu! It's 9:00 PM, we don't have time for anything like tha--"

To silence her ranting waifu, Jasmine planted a small kiss on her lips. "I'm bored, plus you don't have to work that-- hic-- early..."

Lina blushed. "W-we have to sleep."

Jasmine hugged her tighter, and kept her lips on her's once she pushed them onto Lina's again.

If this is happening... Lina thought to herself. I call seme, heh.

She flipped over so she was on top of Jasmine, her chuckling. "Li-tan, that was just a night kiss, I'm sleepy-- hic-- too!"

Lina blushed. "Um..."

Her waifu shrugged, and pulled Lina in for a steamier one.

Once they broke apart, gasping for air, Jasmine was asleep a second after. Lina took notice.

"Goodnight."

-/-/-
YURI, HELL YEAH