Step Sister

a/n: pretend in this story lauren have no siblings

Y/N's POV

"y/n! are you ready? we are going to be late!" my mom shouts from downstairs.

i sit on my bed looking at my bedroom of 17 years, every mark and dent along the wall has a small story behind it. such as the purple blotch behind my door, when i was about six i thought it would of been a great idea to paint my room my favorite color so i took my moms bright purple nail polish and started painting. man was my mom pissed. my eyes glance to the huge hole in one of my closet doors, i remember when that happened like it was yesterday. my dad was drunk off his ass as usual, shouting at me, my mom came in trying to protect me. dad didnt like that very much so he punched my closet door, inches from my moms face. i was about eight when that happened, we spend the weekend at my grandmas house.

"y/n are you coming?!" my mom shouts walking into my room snapping me back into reality.

"yeah." i reply pushing one of the stacks of boxes to the side reaching for my shoes.

"we have like two hours till we have to be there." i say passing my mom at the door.

"thank you time keeper, but if i do remember correctly we dont know where the house is." my mom replies ever so sarcastically.

"time keeper thats a new one." i laugh climbing into the car. my mom smiles walking towards the drivers seat.

my mom has been seeing her business partner for about a year now, his name is mike. he finally popped the question a few weeks ago, after that they decided it would be a great idea to move in together. they also thought it would be a great idea to tell me this past weekend. we are going to see the place my mom hasnt stopped talking about ever since she saw it online. one last thing they dropped on me this weekend is mike has a daughter my age, shes moving in with us. she was with her mom three towns over but wants to be with her dad. all the information flooding my head makes me feel like my head might just pop off.

after stopping at numerous gas stations to get directions, to this place we finally make it 30 minutes early.

"how beautiful." my mom smiles leaning forward in her seat to see the place. i look about the neighborhood, its spotless, neat, clean, all the houses are perfect with their sharp cut rose bushes and bright green grass.

its a place where me and my mom always dreamed of living and now its actually happening. i look to my mom as she smiles, looking up to the house still, i hope nothing happens to ruin this for her.

my moms phone vibrates

"they are almost here."

"they?"i reply

"yes Lauren is with him" she tells me typing away on her phone.

suddenly a rush of nervousness runs through me, for what reason iam not sure. i watch erics white camaro pull up behind us through the review mirror.

"be nice" she quickly says pushing the car door open

"when am i not" i say to myself as climb out of the car. i walk around to see mike kiss my mom on her cheek

"y/n" he smiles

"hey mike" i say looking back down to my phone

my mom clears her throat probably telling my to put my phone away but i brush it off.

"this is my daughter lauren" mike says as his daughter walks towards us.

once i look up to her i cant pull my eyes away. her breast is clear to everyone, and her skirt is so short iam sure if she bends down enough we could see her whole ass. look iam straight, at least i think i am. but after seeing lauren i may have to rethink my sexuality a bit more.....