Trip to Spain

Y/N's POV

I sat between Lauren's huge suitcases and adjusted my sunglasses with a sigh.

"Babe, we got everything. We even got your pillow. I think we should leave." I spoke while looking around me and glanced back at the door frame where lauren stood.

She stood with her phone on her hand and iPad on other.

"Okay. I think I'm done now. Let's go," She nodded her head and walked towards me, touching my chin and placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"Finally. The car is waiting for us. Poor guy waited half an hour for us." I took one of the small suitcases and left the door open for the guy to take our suitcases and few handbags.

lauren's handbags.

The guy helped us placing our bags into the car and we were finally inside the car after ten minutes.

"i'm so excited for this trip. It's our first one, official one without our friends," I beamed and watched the moving trees from my window.

LA was sunny. Very sunny that even a good quality shades couldn't block the sun.

Spain was the first country we were going to visit.

It was Lauren third visit to Spain while it was my first one.

After what seemed like forever, we finally arrived at the Madrid Airport and checked in.

Pushing through bodies in our way to the plane was terrible. There were lots of paps and teenagers (even adults) with their huge iPhones on our faces, trying to get a photo.

After a long -I mean long- flight, we were out of the plane and the airport, on our way to our hotel where we were going to crash for a few days.

When we made our way to hotel, the sun was just about to rise and jet lag was showing itself already.

"My head is exploding. I feel like I'm on LSD." lauren dropped her bag into the floor and fell on the king sized bed.

Magnificent chandeliers were hanging from the cream colored ceiling, one makeup table with embroidered mirror next to it and two glamorous bedside tables placed two sides of the king sized bed where Lauren was now in.

"You should take some painkillers. And probably sleep." I yawned, despite the fact that it was almost seven o'clock in the morning.

"Sleep? No way, Y/N. I wanted to see Costa del Sol!" Lauren exclaimed while taking her coat off.

I sighed and took mine off, dropping it on the floor and probably leaving it all crinkly there.

"Anything for you." I managed to speak with a raspy voice due to my slightly hurting throat.

Even though I felt like burying myself under the cotton sheets of the bed and sleep for like eighty years, upsetting her was the last thing I wanted.

She smiled in excitement at my response before leaving the bed and wrap her arms around my neck.

"I love you so much" she stared at my lips and pecked them, leaving her lips on mine a little longer and walked towards her huge suitcase.

"I know..i know....i know" I sang we know song and sat on the bed, watching her change.

After deciding on what to wear, Lauren and I took our bags and left the hotel building, not knowing where to go.

"We should buy a map or something. Or we should've hired someone to take us there lauren. This is helpless." I took off my sunglasses and sat on the wooden and slightly dirty bench behind me.