Shower Again

(a/n: i don't have an idea about the title lol. have a good day!)

Y/N's POV

I sat down in my seat and quickly looked through my phone while I was waiting for Fifth Harmony to perform. I couldn't wait. They set was gonna be perfect. She had been practicing her ass of for the past week, knowing that she was gonna be on live tv.

The lights fade up.

The music ambiance starts.

There she is. Standing in all of her glory. Looking like a goddess.

She starts to sing. I'm captivated by her voice like its the first time I'm hearing it. She's wearing this outfit that is tight and shows off her skin. I bite my lip as I see her walk around the stage like its her slave. The crowd is going wild and all I can think about is how bad I want her right now.

I'm not normally like this. Being worked up by the smallest things she does. We've been on different sleeping schedules with our jobs. We haven't been doing anything 'sexual' lately.

As soon as I knew it, they set was done.

She comes back to me after a couple of minutes. I can't keep my hands off her. I don't care that there's people next to me. I want her.

Before I know it though, the show is over. Thank god.

We get a uber to take us back to our hotel room. As soon as we get into our room, I grab her and smash our lips together. She stops me.

"Babe I'm sorry, I'm just really, really tired." She gives me a half smile and takes her heels off. I sigh but I also understand.

"Ok..I'm gonna take a shower." I start the water and strip down.

The warm water feels good on my muscles. I start to sing a song to myself but not too loud, remembering that Lauren was going to bed. Sooner or later I'm done with my shower. I get out and do my hair and take off the left over makeup.

Finally I brush my teeth and get dressed in some pjs. I walk out to the hotel room and see something I like...a lot.

Lauren is standing there in some black lace undies that are slightly covered by a red silk robe. Some slow romantic music is playing quietly and adds to the mood. She slowly makes her way towards me.

"You didn't actually thing I was gonna leave you hanging, did you baby?" A smile creeps across her face.

She pushes me back onto the bed and kisses me. She slips her hand into my pants and rubs my clit. She moves to kissing my neck and I let out a moan.

As soon as I was wet enough she slips in two fingers and and she looks at me as she bites her lip. I throw my head back at the sudden pleasure. She fingers me and rubs my clit gently until I cum once.

She takes off her robe and all of my clothes. Suddenly she gets up to get something out of her bag. I admire her butt as she bends over. She walks back over to me with a smirk. In one hand she has a vibrator and in the other, a strap on. I start to smile as she climbs onto the bed.

I take her bra off and admire her amazing boobs. She puts on the strap on. Lauren slides into me.

"Ah-fuck baby!" I moan. She turns on the vibrator and pleasures herself while she still thrusting into me. I grab at the sheets.

"You like that baby?" lauren moans out. I manage to nod my head through heavy breaths.

"I can't hear you y/n." She laughs.

"Y-yes laur..." I moan. She starts to use the vibrator on me.

"Mm..lauren I'm gonna cum too soon!"

"That's ok baby. I'll make you cum after that too." Soon enough I feel a familiar knot start to form in my stomach and I cum.

She pulls out of me and flips us over. She takes of the strap on and her panties. I grind against her slowly, still being weak from my high.

Lauren moans out my name. I start to pick up speed and I grab her hands to hold them. I grind into her harder and she starts to squirm more and more.

"Aah-ah y/n you feel so good." She moans out.

Faster. Faster. Faster.

I'm grinding into her and she try's to speak.

"Mm..Let's-Let's cum together baby." I nod and I start to count down.

"3...2...1!" We both moan and wait it out. I collapse next to her. She catches her breath and says "I guess we need to shower again." We laugh and get up to take a shower together.

We help each other with washing our hair and bodies and then we get dressed together. We get cuddled up and soon fall asleep together.