Black Dress

G!P Lauren

"Okay, Lauren Which dress should I wear?" You asked as she was laying down on your bed, looking at you scattering around to find a nice dress to wear out tonight for your girl's night out with Samantha and Kiara.

She tilted her head, "Are you trying to get laid tonight?" she said
You glared at her and threw your stuffed teddy bear at her, causing her to laugh.

"i'm serious, Y/N." she gave you a serious look.

"Of course not, I just want to look hot." You shrugged. Lauren chuckled as she stood up from your bed and started to walk closer to you, you could already feel your heartbeat start to quicken.

"But baby girl, you're already so hot." she said as she tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

You gulped and kept your gaze on Lauren's eyes. You knew exacatly what she was trying to do.

"Flattery will not charm me, jauregui" You said as you gave her an innocent smile and turned on your heel towards your closet.

Lauren licked her lips and laughed as she sat back down on the edge of your bed.

"I don't see why you need me here anyway, Y/N" She whined.

"Quit the whining, Laur. I needed an honest opinion for my outfit tonight."

"Yeah, but you could've called Sam or Kiara" she rolled her eyes, you looked at her with a glare once more and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Let me ask you this, Laur. Would you rather be here helping me find a dress or play around with Dinah? You raised your eyebrow. Lauren chuckled and shook her head.

"I love Dinah, but I'd much rather hang out with you."

You laughed as you gave her a wink and turned back around focusing back to your closet.

As you were looking for the other dresses you had, you grabbed a black dress that was caved in deep into your closer, your eyes instantly lit up.

"This is perfect!" You grinned as you held your dress on the hanger and quickly walked into your bathroom.

"Did you finally find one?" she asked from the other side of the door as you were changing in the bathroom.

"Just wait and see" You yelled out. Lauren rolled her eyes as she leant back against the door, trying to be as patient as she could to see you.

she heard you fumbling around with the lock of the door until you swung the door open, revealing yourself in this tight black dress that made your curves look banging. You felt hot.

Lauren's jaw fell to the ground, she was practically eye-fucking you. She bit her lip as she was looking at you from head to toe. You smirked and spun around for her to get a better look.

"You like?" You raised your eyebrow.
Lauren walked closer to you

"Love." You patted her chest and laughed as you were about to walk out of your room until she stopped you.

"You're most definitely not going out like that, baby girl."
You crossed your arms over your chest

"And why the hell not?" Lauren smirked at you as she grabbed your hand and pulled you close to his chest.

"Why don't I show you?" She titled her head at you, smiling innocently.

"Enlighten me, Jauregui" You smirked.
She leant in closer to your face, feeling her warm breath brush against your lips.