Chapter 2: Dream Demons

Dipper's POV

Me and Wendy were together for the whole day. I helped her with the work, talked with her and lots of other stuff. Once her shift was over, she took me outside and we sat on the porch.

"Dipper, spending the day with you was awesome. I don't see how people don't like you. You're amazing!" Wendy said. "Thanks, I'm just happy to have a friend." I responded. "Dipper, I'll always be your friend. You're like the coolest person I've ever met, and no one can tell too otherwise. It's a shame that a person with your talents, is not being surrounded by people. It's also a shame that your family doesn't like you either." "Yeah, that's why I lock myself in my room. That's the one place, where people actions, words and other things can't hurt me."

Mabel's POV

I was just outside the door listening to them. Hearing Dipper, made me feel guilty again. Maybe, I should do something with...no. That's stupid, he only likes nerdy stuff. He'll probably want to read books.

I listened in again when I heard my name. "Well, I'm going to hang out with you this summer. And trust me, Mabel won't get in the way. She has some nerve to say those things about you, right in your face and around other people. You're pretty strong because you've still held on." "Thanks..." I could hear the pain in my brothers voice. "It's pretty late, I should probably go to bed." Dipper said. "See you tomorrow Dips. I'm taking you to town tomorrow." Wendy responded. "Sounds fun."

I quickly went over to a box with stuff in it just as Dipper walked in. He walked right past me and I could see he tended a bit. When he was farther away, he let that tension go. Is he scared of me or something?

(Time skip)

I was in bed and I was staring at the ceiling. It was dark in the room and I could hear Dipper, he wasn't asleep. But I guess he's in so much pain he cries himself to sleep I guess. I do give him a hard time everyday. Wait stop Mabel, he's useless.

I finally drifted off to sleep to my brothers soft breathing.

Mabel's Dream

I was walking through a forest. But the weird part about it, was that it was all black and white. I walked into a clearing and there was a slip of paper on the ground. I picked it up and read the words on it out loud. "Bill Cipher." Confused I set it down. There was a huge flash of light and I quickly turned around to see a floating yellow nacho in front of me.

"You called? JK! I'm Bill Cipher! I put that note there for ya!" The nacho also known as Bill Cipher told me. "What do you want? What are you?!" I asked a little scared. Bill straitened his bow tie and looked at me. "Shooting Star, I'm the king of the dream world. Mindscape if you will call it. And, I hear, no, I know that Pine Tree is a problem." Bill said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Pine Tree? Who's that?" Bill flew in front of me and his brick pattern was replaced with a picture of Dipper. "That's Pine Tree." "Dipper? Yeah he's a problem! He's useless." I said sitting down on the colorless ground. "Well Shooting Star, I can get rid of that problem, if you help me with a small project I've been working on." Bill said as he lot his hand on fire. I stared at the blue flame. "Sorry, it's more fun to make fun of him." "Well then. That's fine! I'm still going to give you a small present for free." Bill snapped his fingers and I was in a black room. "What's this?" I asked. "These, are little stories or what would've been your memories if Pine Tree was more, appreciated." I looked at the black of the room. And soon little clips came into view. It was mostly me and Dipper. We did everything together. I was there for him, he was there for me. Watching these memories, made me, cry. I could've had this life. He could've had this life.

Dippers Dream

I woke up in a black and white house. I looked around the room I was in, until I heard the door start to open. I was filled with fear and I ducked behind the bookshelf. "Come on out Pine Tree, I'm not going to hurt you." A voice said. I peaked around the bookshelf and there was a floating yellow triangle. He looked at me. I quickly faces the wall. "There you are Pine Tree!" He said happily. His echoey voice sent a chill down my spine. He appeared in front of me and I whimpered and covered my head. "Please don't hurt me!" I yelled. Tears started to fall. "Pine Tree, don't be crazy, I'm here for you." He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. Confused I opened my eyes. "Who are you?" I whispered. "Names Bill Cipher! And your Dipper Pines! But I'm going to call you Pine Tree cause it's more fun!" Bill said. (This is NOT a Billdip story) "what do you want with me?" I asked Bill. "I'm here to take all your pain away." "What do you mean?" "Listen, I think you're great. You have amazing potential. I'm going to need to you later on and you're going to need me." "What?"
"Pine Tree, I'll give you affection like no one else has before. I'll be that, shoulder to cry on if you will. And you all have to do, is pledge your loyalty to me! It's easy! So do we have a deal?" I looked at Bill. "So, you'll give me affection, if I pledge my loyalty to you?" I asked him. "Yes, now do we have a deal?" Bill extended his hand out to me and it lit on fire. "For all of eternity."  I smiled and shook his hand. "Now I'm going to give you a little present. It may hurt for a bit, but it'll go away." I was confused until a sharp pain went to my head. I screamed in pain.

Mabel's POV

I woke up and my face was wet. I was confused at first, then I remembered all the memories from last night. I tried to remember the sweet memories but they all faded. I looked at Dipper, and it seemed as like something clicked in my mind. I should do something to make him happy today. I walked over to his bed and shook him.

"Dipper wake up." I said. He woke up and looked at my through the side of his eyes. He then sat up and looked at me. "What do you want?" He asked in a somewhat angry tone. "Well I just wanted to be with you today." He just looked at me. "Why? Are you just trying to find something else to make fun of off of me? So if you would please, go, the Frick, away." He said. "Fine then! I didn't want to hand out with you anyways!" That feeling I had to be with him faded. It was Almaty as if he wasn't himself. I glared at him and j swear I saw his eyes flash yellow with slitted pupils for a second. "Hasn't anyone told you staring is rude?" He asked in an annoyed tone. I turned around and left him alone. He really is just useless.

Dipper's POV

"Well Pine Tree. The powers sure worked!" Bill said as he appeared in front of me. "Yeah, well at least she left. I know she was just toying with me. It's so like her to find something new to make fun of." I responded pouting. "Yep, I predicted that." Bill said. I smiled at him. "Let's go." I said.

Bill floated behind me as I walked through the house into the kitchen. Then he left, but I could still feel his presence.

"So, I heard you snapped at your sister." Stan said. I glared at him, then at Mabel. "Why would you care?" I asked. I then got up and walked out of the house. "I hate them all. They're just stupid jerks."