Chapter 13: Deals

(Time skip one week after last chapter)

Dipper's POV

I, I think I'm fine. Bill hasn't drained my energy in a week, though I don't have much energy, I haven't eaten in two weeks and that's seriously taking a toll on my health.

Bill also let me see my family on the other side of the wall, they can see me, and we can also talk to each other. But, I don't feel like talking, I can't believe it. Mabel said she's changed, and yet, she wishes I wasn't born so she wouldn't be here. I thought she was my friend, I guess I have none.

----------

I was focusing on the wall to the right of me, I don't feel like seeing what my family is doing, and I still don't look even when they try to get me to talk to them. I only ignore them.

"Dipper, please talk to us." Mabel pleaded to me. I tried to face away, but it was proving difficult with these ribbons or such wrapped around me. Also, did they forget, that I can't speak. These ribbons are also tied around my mouth securing it shut.

"Mabel, leave him alone." Ford said. "But I want to talk to him..." Mabel whined. I rolled my eyes in response, and then tried to fall asleep.

I eventually did fall asleep, and this was my first restful sleep for a while. I think I slept for a couple of hours before I was awoken by talking.

I slowly opened my eyes and let them focus in the dark room I was in. I tiredly moved my head to see that bill was talking to my family.

I looked at them and listened in.

"Bill, what do you want?" Stan growled at the evil demon. "Nothing much, just have some news, maybe, strike a deal." Bill smirked as he lit his gloved hand on fire. "We will never make a deal with you!" Mabel protested. "But what if it involved setting you free and your world?"

"What are you playing at me cipher?" Ford said getting suspicious. "Look, I'm getting bored in this dimension, I've been there, done that. It's just not that pleasing anymore, so, I'll head back to the nightmare realm, return you town back to normal, and set you free..." "And, what do we have to give you?" Mabel said with hope in her eyes. "Oh I don't know, a tree. I'd really like a....Pine Tree."

I felt a chill go down my spine the way he said Pine Tree.

"You want a tree? Can't you just make one appear?" Mabel asked him. "There's a special type if pine tree I want. You see, the top of it has a chocolate brown color. The center area usually have navy blue and orange, below that grey, white, then black. Who is it?" Bill said while smirking.

They all thought for a moment, then I felt the ribbons go limp off of me. The others heard that, and they looked at me, then their eyes widened.

Mabel's POV

I looked at my brother with wide eyes. Chocolate brown color on top, navy blue and orange in the center, grey, white then black. "Y-you want Dipper?" I stuttered. "Very good Shooting Star!"

"We'd never give him up to you!" Stan said to bill. "He's my brother, you leave him alone!" I yelled at bill. Our protests went on for awhile, but we were silenced.

"STOP!" We all stopped and looked at my brother who struggled to stand up. He glared at all of us and he shakily walked over to the bars of his cell.

"Bill...I accept the deal...." Dipper said looking at bill with no fear in his eyes. He never looked at us once as he shook bills hand. "There we go, I mean,, who would sacrifice everything, just for their dumb sibling?" Bill said as he opened dipper's cell.

Dipper then walked out and stood next to bill. "Dipper! What are you doing?! Are you crazy!" I yelled at him.

"Oh, is someone talking cause I can't hear any thing! All I can hear is the hurtful words that my sister said and still thinks. All I can see when I look at you, is a lying, no good, merciless jerk." He said.

I felt my hear shatter, I'm pretty sure everyone heard it. Tears started to form in my eyes and then they fell down my face at uncontrollable rates. "D-Dipper, I-I'm sorry!" I cried out.

"Are you? Cause last time I checked, you still hated me." Then they were gone.

I watched as everything around us disappeared. Brick by brick, everything was gone. After, we were left with our small town, just as it was a few weeks ago.

I sat on the soft grass of the forest that was just under where the fearamid was. I looked into the sky, and tears fell. "I'm sorry!" I yelled to the sky.

Dipper's POV

The place bill took me was black, pitch black. I was just floating in the middle of a black endless space. I looked around, and bill appeared in front of me.

"Welcome to the nightmare realm! Let's see how long you survive before this place strips you of your sanity and memories!" He then left me there.

And only after he left me alone did I know what he meant.