Chapter 15: Escaping

Mabel's POV

As we ran after my brother all you could hear was the echo of our shoes on the space like void.

He took a lot of sharp turns and I've ran into a "wall" a couple of times. "How does he not run into anything?!" I questioned as I ran into another wall.

"I don't know, but we have to pick up the pace."

I nodded and picked up my pace a bit.

Dipper's POV

Now they've come? I can understand that they missed me, but they seriously treat me as if I'm not there.

That's the past though, I know they think they can get out no harm done, but do I know a safer way.

I quickly turned my head a bit to see them gaining on me.

If we're going to get out of here we need three people, check, they also need me to get to a certain place.

And they thought I'd loose my mind.

"Just two more turns." I whispered to myself. I was starting to get tired because I frequently had to pick up my pace as they picked up theirs.

(Time Skip)

I could see the place I wanted to get to was close. I smiled a bit, I actually made it!

"Almost there..." I was then cut off as Mabel tackled me.

"Aha! I got you!" She cheered as she pinned me down.

I stared into face and glared at the slightest.

"Get off!" I said as I pushed her off me and began to run again.

"Dipper! Come back!" I could hear them both continue to follow me.

I could see my destination getting closer and closer. Soon enough I was at he edge of what seemed like the bottomless pit.

I turned around and placed my heels just off the edge. Mabel and Ford saw what I standing in front of. And boy did they did scared.

"Dipper, come to us, we're going to get you out of here." Ford said to me.

"Your way will kill us all." I tried to reason with them.

"You're minding right? You're going to kill yourself!" Mabel said taking a step towards me.

"If you trust me, you'll come with me." I said with a stern look.

"Come over here, please I can't loose you." Mabel responded taking another step towards me.

"And I don't want to either! And the only way for that to happen is if you come to me."

"No, come here now."

I took a deep breath. This will either end well, or not.

"Fine, I'll go with you." I walked the couple of steps towards Mabel.

She smiled and held her hand out. I took it and look at Mabel.

"Mabel."

"Yeah?"

"This is for your own good."

"Huh?"

I pulled us back and pulled us into the seeming less bottomless pit.

"Dipper!" Ford and Mabel yelled.

Ford stood at the top and I knew if he didn't come too, me and Mabel would be dead.

"Mabel, we need to get ford down here with us."

"WHAT?! Are you crazy!!??"

"Mabel, trust me, well only be safe unless he's Down here with us."

Mabel's POV

I stared into my brothers eyes. His eyes showed hope, and fear.

I gulped. "I hope you're right."

"Trust me, I am."

(Time Skip)

We got Ford to trust us just in the nick of time. Dipper said if he wasn't down here before the white light came, we'd be dead.

"Thank you for trusting me, and coming for me." Dipper said breaking he silence as we continued to fall, the white light slowly getting bigger.

"No problem bro bro! But one question, where are we going to fall?" I asked.

Dipper's face blanked for a second.

"Somewhere." He responded. "And where is somewhere?" I asked getting slightly annoyed. "Oh hey look at that!" He all the sudden said. "Where?!"

Then I blacked out.

(A/N, I know I know, it's a shorter chapter, but hey! There's still two more chapters for this book, and I promise they'll be longer! But now you get to wonder where they wake up! Mweheheheh! Sorry, Blueberry Sans has inspired me)