Chapter 11: Pain

Mabel's POV

I watched as Dipper was pulled into the darkened room, and he yelled he was sorry to me as I watched his mouth get covered and the door completely shut.

"What are going to do with us?!" I asked bill still trying to get out of my chains. "I have plans, but it starts with you all going into your cell.

"And why would we listen to you?" Ford asked. "Cause I can do this." Bill snapped his fingers and at first nothing happened, then we heard muffled screams from the room Dipper was in. "What are you doing to him?!" I asked starting to get scared.

"I'm just going to keep it up, until you're all in the cell, I don't think Pine Tree can take much more pressure." Bill laughed and the muffled screams could still be heard.

"Alright we'll go!" Stan said. I was unchained and we walked into the cell. Bill shut the door behind us and locked it.

I looked around. "Can we see dipper?" I asked him. Bill looked pleased. "Sure why not, you can hear and see him, but he can't to you guys. And I hope you're ready to see him." Bill cackled. He snapped his fingers and the side wall was now see through.

I walked up to the wall and located Dipper. He was all the way in the corner of the room. The black ribbon were tied all around him up to his mouth. His face was super pale, and he was slightly shaking. He tired to keep his eyes open, but he eventually collapsed onto his side.

"Dipper!" I cried. "He can't hear you!" Bill said in a sing song voice. I watched him, my brothers movement less body, on the floor. "What are you doing to him?" Ford asked Bill gripping the bars.

"Well, those black ribbons, are taking his energy and powers away, so I can have em. He'll soon have no energy left, and just be a lifeless soul, he'll be almost like a zombie." Bill said as he floated away. "Bill! What is wrong with you!" I yelled into the darkness of the fearamid. "Oh everything Shooting Star."

Then, it went pitch black.

(Time skip 2 days later, brought to you by My Chemical Romance)

Dipper's POV

It's becoming harder for me to stay awake. These ribbons were very tight around me, and they seemed to take my energy away.

I struggled to open my eyes. And when I did, I was laying sideways on the floor. My vision was fuzzy, and I couldn't focus on anything. I tired to sit up, but I struggled to even keep my eyes open. So, after failed attempts, and being stuck in a very uncomfortable position, I was leaning on my right side, where my shoulder was still healing from my arm being removed.

Mabel's POV

I watched my brother through the walls. He tried for a while to sit up, but he could barely get a half and inch off the ground. He stopped trying and he ended up stopping right on his right side. That must've hurt.

My thoughts were interrupted by the cell door opening. I turned to see bill in a human form. He had black and yellow hair, a yellow suit with a white shirt and a black Bow tie, black pants and shoes, along won black gloves and a triangular eye patch covering his eyes.

"Looks like Pine Tree is helpful." Bill said while smirking. His sharp teeth showed as he smirked. "Now come with me shooting star." Bill said as he waited at the door. "Why?" I asked getting scared. "Cause I said so." He responded getting a little angry.

"I..." I was interrupted by the sounds of my brothers muffled screams. I quickly looked at the wall. It was black and j couldn't see through it. "Now! Or else I'll take very thing away from him right now!" Bill yelled me.

I quickly got up and walked next to Bill. "Now fez and Sixer, stay here, I have some very important business to attend to." Bill chuckled before shutting the cell door shut.

"Now we get Pine Tree." Bill walked over to the black door. He opened it and I saw Dipper being lifted up by the ribbons. The ribbons released him and Dipper opened his eyes and struggled to stand. Bill then used his powers to make Dipper come to us.

He teleported dipper next to me. I held onto his side, for support and comfort. He was so pale, and he hag bugs under his eyes that he tried so desperately to keep open. He leaned into me and I could tell he didn't want to move.

"Now, I'm going to have some fun with you two!" Bill said happily. "N-no, y-you're not." Dipper said weakly, he was so quiet that even I could barely hear him, and his head rested on my shoulder. "Well, fun for me. Now follow me."

I looked at Dipper, who slightly looked back. I gave him a supportive smile and I helped him follow Bill. We weaved through the many halls of the fearamid, and most of the halls are pitch black.

We stopped in front of a hard metal door. Bill turned to face us, he had a creepy smile on his face. "Well, let's go in." Bill opened the door and we walked in. Dipper stood next to me, he now had just enough energy to stand.

Bill walked in front of us to face us. "Now, who goes first?" He asked creepily. He looked at me then Dipper, he then smiled. "Pine Tree..." He whispered in a very creepy way.

I felt something wrap around my wrists. I looked down to see they were chained to the wall. I looked at Dipper, he was seeming to have a staring contest with Bill.

Bill then grabbed Dipper by the color of his shirt so Dipper's face was only an inch away from his. (NOT, Billdip) "let's have some fun shall we?"

A licht flickered behind them. I looked past them, there was a table with straps, and, a table full of knifes and a lighter. My eyes widened, with the state Dipper is in, he won't be able to handle that all.

Bill snapped his fingers and Dipper was strapped to the table. He tried to get out,but failed. Bill walked up to him with a knife on hand. "And the shall begin." He then smirked before the knife made deep contact with my brothers cheek.

(A/N, well, that happened. But anyways, what'd ya guys think? I tell you ppl really like this story, and that makes me happy. But the next chapter, might be a little, I don't know how to explain it. Bloody I guess. That's just a warning, so until next time! Emma and Dipper out!)