Chapter 9: Who are You Really

Mabel's POV

I stared at the figure in front of me. He looked exactly like Dipper, but, not. His eyes glowed a feint yellow, and the pupils were black slits.

"What did you do to my brother?" I asked in an angry tone. "What? I still am, just, an upgraded version. A better version in fact." He responded smiling a sinister smile.

"I liked the old Dipper better." I responded glaring at him. He stood there for a second before de-materializing.

"Did you really? After all that you've done to me? Hurt me, made me the center of unwanted attention, made me the center of gossip and bullying? Ignored me, wished me to die? Maybe it's time, I returned the favor."

"W-what? I'm sorry dipper! Please come back to us! Look at what you've become!" I yelled into the darkness.

I felt a cold sharp something come in contact with my throat. I looked forward to see glowing yellow eyes in front of me. "Are you really? Cause last time I checked..." The blade came in contact with my arm and cut it. I screamed in pain. "You wished..." Then my leg. "I was dead!"

I felt back onto the ground and Dipper out his foot on my chest, He held the knife high above me. The blood slowly dropped off it onto me. "Dipper, please, this isn't you."

He growled at me. "I don't care, you left me, to get hurt, by everyone, our parents hurt me, you did, and watched it all happen. You laughed at it all, left me to fend for myself. And I'm sick and tired of it! So say goodbye!" He yelled.

The blade drew near to me but I heard a gunshot and the blade never hit. I looked up to see Dipper frozen in place. Then, I saw the hole in his chest.

The blood dripped onto me, and Dipper didn't move. He looked at me, then at the direction of the gun shot, before falling over.

I looked up to see Wendy holding a gun. She dropped it and ran over to me. "Mabel! Are you ok?" She came over to started to wrap up my wounds.

I didn't respond, I only looked at Dipper, blood leaked out of his mouth. "You killed him." I whispered. "Well, I couldn't leave you to die." Wendy said. "You killed him!" I yelled. "Mabel, I wish I didn't have to, but what's one life to hundreds?" My face dropped, she was right, but I don't want to admit it.

I turned away and tears flowed down my cheek. Wendy sat next to me. She sighed. It was a nice silence until a dark smoke surrounded us.

"What is this?!" I asked scared standing up as the smoke circled us. A figure walked out of the shadows of the smoke into vision.

It was dipper, blood leaked from his stomach and mouth, and his eyes were blood red.

"You tried to kill me!" He yelled at us. He held the knife tight in his left hand. His right arm looked limp, and he didn't move it. "Well, I'd rather have you dead than everyone else!" I yelled at him. I then covered my mouth.

I looked at Dipper who froze, the smoke died down a bit. His eyes went back to normal and he looked at the ground. "I-I..." He stuttered.

"Wish the same for you!" He knocked me over too days enough for anyone to do anything. He held the knife over my neck as he pinned me to the ground.

I was shaking and he was breathing really hard. His eyes glared knifes and he looked agitated. The blade held above my neck, I closed my eyes tight waiting for something to happen, but nothing did.

I opened my eyes to see Dipper staring right back at me. A cold sweat run him down his face. He looked at me, then he disappeared.

I sat up breathing heavily. "H-he didn't kill me." I stared in the darkness where Dipper was once standing. Something was there, I crawled over to where it was, I picked it up and smiled.

It was a picture of me, Dipper and Wendy when we spent the day together.  I hugged the picture close to me. "He still cares." I whispered.

I walked back to the shack with Wendy, I leaned into her side and I just let thoughts consume me.

Eventually we got back to the shack and I went straight to my room, I put the picture in a picture frame and set it on the nightstand.

"I'm going to get you back dipper, even if it kills me, you're coming home." I sat in my bed and the words dipper said to me repeated in my mind over and over again.

He was right, I really did leave him in the dust, behind, laughed at him, caused him pain. I frowned and let tears falls into my sweater, what kind of a sister was I? Letting this all happen?

I walked over to Dipper's bed and laid down in it. I stared off into space, and my eyes grew heavy. I closed them, and fell asleep.

No ones POV

"I need you to do something for me?" A demonic voice echoed through the halls of the fearamid. "Yes bill?" A similar but younger voice spoke. "Bring the pines to me, then we'll work out he details." "You have my word."