Chapter 16: The Ending, is Only The Beginning

Dipper's POV

I had no idea how long we had blacked out, personally, I didn't care at all, wherever we ended up, it was out of the Nightmare Realm..

All was calm and silent in my mind, well...that was until I heard someone calling my name. "Dipper, Dipper....DIPPER!" I was startled awake at hearing my name being called, and very loudly at the end. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the area, green grass, tall brown tress, blue sky, the Mystery Shack...wait, the Mystery Shack?

I quickly sat up with some struggle and rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes, "the shack But...how?" I questioned out loud to no one in particular really, but Mabel answered my question anyways. "I dunno, I guess that hole we jumped into sent us straight back to the shack, in not perfect condition." Mabel said, with some proudness in her voice as she placed her hands on her hips. "But the important thing, is that we made it out alive." Ford added into the conversation, walking to stand next to Mabel.

I sat there in silence for a moment, taking in the familiar surroundings, and the quiet. It was over, we were away from Bill, we were back at the shack, all of us, in one piece. It sorta felt like this should be a dream, since when did good thins happen to me? I sighed and shook my head, shaking the thoughts away from my tired mind, I just needed to accept this from the world, take a break from the bad, and enjoy the good.

No one spoke for a while, I wasn't sure I wanted the silence to remain, luckily the silence was broken by Mabel. "Well it was fun standing, and sitting in Dipper's case, out here in silence for a while, but I think maybe we should go inside, get cleaned up, take it easy for the rest of the day. Cause it's been pretty hectic if I do say so myself."

I looked at Mabel and chuckled, "yeah it has." Mabel smiled softly and held her hand out for me to take to help me up. I gladly took it and stood up. She put an arm around my shoulder, and hugged me slightly in a way. "Now let's get you inside bro, you look exhausted and could use some rest." I only nodded in response, but my speech had been interrupted by a yawn.

And so Mabel led me back to the shack, Ford was behind us. In this short amount of time, I took in how nice this felt, to get some affection, care from my family, especially Mabel, who knew a demon was all it took to make a family open their eyes..well at least part of my family, but it was defiantly an improvement.

And that's how it ended. Us walking back to the shack, me finally feeling like I was worth something.

We may have sorta out with some rough edges, but we ended smoothly; and frankly, that's all that matters

----
(A/N)

Boom. I finally finished this book XD

Sorry if the ending sucked. I didn't really know how to end it in a non short, non crappy way

But I did update and finish the story for you guys! Hurray!!

Now, I'm considering, making a sequel for this book, but I'm not entirely sure, plus, if I were to want to, I'd probably make it a billdip one.

And I know that some people don't like that ship, but lots of people do. So...I'm not sure yet.

Tell me what you guys want in the comment section okay?

Lots of love

~AC