5. The library incident

(Dean's POV)

"Come on Dean! It won't take long, you can even wait in the car" Sam pleaded as he took a strategic step in front of the television so Dean would have to pay attention to him.

"Sam, I said no. Now move" Dean demanded angrily before using his foot to push his little brother out of the way.

"Please, please, please!" The younger Winchester begged as he stepped back into his brother's view of the television. Dean just sighed loudly and moved positions on the couch so he could see the lady baking the mouth-watering apple pie again.

Sam did what he did best in situations like these, he pulled out the puppy dog eyes, "Please Dean, I just need to get a couple of books from the library. It's really important for school." Dean groaned as he rolled off the couch, obviously defeated, 'Damn it Sammy'.

"The crap I do for you" The older Winchester complained as he stood up and using the remote turned the TV off. Sam shot his older brother a small victorious smile before grabbing his jacket and walking out through the front door. Dean couldn't help but smile to himself as he grabbed the car keys and headed towards his beloved impala.

---------------------------------------------

"I told you that you didn't have to come in" Sam repeated to his brother as they walked into the unfamiliar building and he looked around curiously. The younger Winchester looked up at all the different boards that told you which category of book was in each aisle and quickly searched for 'History'.

Dean looked around to the other people in the library; there were two girls sitting together studying, one older man looking at some self-help book and another man was standing at the counter checking out his book, "Well I wasn't going to wait in the car... plus I need to find the little boy's room." Sam found the aisle he was looking for and turned down into it which Dean followed suit. "So what type of book are you getting?" Dean questioned, surprisingly becoming quite interested but then again he was always interested in his little brother's life.

"Anything on world war one really" Sam answered happily as he stopped at the War section.

"Hitler yeah?" Dean asked, once again showing how little attention he paid in school.

Sam sighed, "That was world war two, Dean." The older Winchester made a 'shut-up-Sam' face before grabbing his brother and rubbing him playfully on the head.

"Let go of me!" Sam cried as he struggled for freedom in his brother's arms. Dean laughed before giving into Sam's pleas and letting him go.

"Oh well, I'm going to go find the toilet" Dean excused himself as he walked back down the aisle and into the main library section again.

"See ya!" Sam called before turning his attention back the huge bookcase of interesting books in front of him. The older Winchester looked around the library for any sign of a bathroom but of course he couldn't find one although he did see an arrow that pointed towards an archway that said 'Section Two'. Dean didn't have much hope of actually finding a bathroom in section two but he walked through the arch nevertheless. The archway opened up into a much bigger room that looked exactly like the first one; lined with huge bookcases, a few tables scattered around and a couple of computers over in the corner. The Winchester was walking past all the aisles trying to find somewhere to pee when someone familiar caught his eye at the end of a certain aisle.