Chapter 6 - Celestial

Lucy's Pov

I can't believe there is another neville. I thought the only one left was his grandson. But I guess he's telling the truth. So many thoughts. "So where is your mother" erza asked. "At our house" galaxy said with sadness in his voice. I looked down at his pocket and a key was sticking out. "Hey" I said. Galaxy turned to me with a smile. "How many keys do you have" I asked with curiosity. "Oh" he said then brought out three keys, two silver and A BLACK KEY. "WAIT WHERE DID YOU GET THAT KEY" I yelled. He was shocked a little. "Sorry but my friend had that key, please don't tell me she" i said but stopped thinking about what might have happened to yukino. "Yukino is fine, she just gave me this key, I don't know why though" galaxy said. I sighed in relief then smiled at him. "You know about this key right" I asked. He noded. "Ophiuchus, the thirteenth gate and the most powerful of the twelve golden keys" galaxy answered. "You know about celestial spirit's" I nodded. He smiled. "My mom taught me everything, and told me about you and about the infinity clock" he said. "That's when mom hid me away so the evil people couldn't use me for it" he said with his head now low. "Wait why would they need you" I asked confused. "Mom said because I'm a neville that they would use my powers to activate the clock but I guess they couldn't find me so they got to you" galaxy explained. I looked at erza and she was dumbfounded. This kid knew alot even if he wasn't there. "Do you wanna battle" I asked. He looked at me completely shocked but quickly nodded. "Well let's battle".