Chapter 7 - Battle Of The Celestial Wizards

Normal Pov

Lucy and galaxy walked to the battlefield outside of the fairy tail guild. Everyone well mostly everyone came out to watch them. Its not everyday that they see a celestial wizard battle. They finally arrived at the field and the two walked to opposite sides of it. "Are you ready" lucy asked with a smile. Galaxy put a brave face on then nodded. "FIGHT" a white haired female yelled. Lucy quickly pulled out a key. "Open Gate Of The Lion: Leo!" Lucy said. Leo appeared and as always flirted with lucy. "Open Gate Of The Chisel: Caelum" galaxy said with ease. Caelum appeared right by galaxy's side ready to fight. "GO" lucy yelled. "Caelum flight form" galaxy said. Caelum transformed into its flight form. Galaxy jumped on and the two took off. "LEO GO" lucy yelled. Leo jumped in the air just enough to get to the two. "REGULUS PUNCH" leo yelled but the two blocked his attacked. "How" lucy said. "CAELUM LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER, SWORD FORM". Caelum quickly transformed into its sword form. Galaxy took a hold of him then striked leo down with it and sent him back to the spirit world. "H-e defeated leo" lucy said in shock. "THAT WAS AMAZING CAELUM" galaxy yelled then hugged caelum who was now back in his original form. "That was a good fight" lucy smiled. "You and your spirit are strong" she said. "Boring". The two turned and natsu was walking towards them. "Be quiet natsu" lucy hushed him. "It was" natsu said. Lucy kicked him then smiled. "OUCH" he yelled. He pouted then walked back to the guild with happy trailing behind him. "Well let's go back" lucy said. Galaxy noded and the two walked off.