Chapter 16 - Battle Of The Spirits

Normal Pov

"Oh my, looks like we have a battle between celestial wizards" galaxy's father spoke in a sadistic tone. He laughed then motioned to galaxy. Galaxy smiled then smiled at lucy's celestial spirits. "Orion" loke gasped. "Loke, you know him" lucy asked. Like noded. "Their owner, your friends father trapped them in the human world for eight years" loke explained. Lucy noded understanding the situation. "Attack them" galaxy said. Hydrus hissed then shot water from his mouth at the group. Gray jumped in front of it then froze it. Gray smirked thinking it was over but hydrus water started to melt his ice. Gray widened his eyes in shock. Celestial spirits cant be this strong. "MOOOO" taurus yelled then swing his axe at hydrus. Hydrus of coursed dodged because of his serpent body. Water collected around the now mad serpent as he hissed loudly. Hydrus launched his attack at taurus. With that one attack taurus was sent back into the spirit world. "Weak spirits" galaxy teased as he jabbed his finger towards lucy. Lucy glared then pulled out another key. "Luce". Lucy turned to natsu. "I'll be fine" she assured. Natsu noded then let her finish. "OPEN GATE OF THE CRAB: CANCER" lucy yelled. Cancer appeared beside virgo and loke clipping his scissors. Galaxy smiled with wickedness spread on his face. "Orion, Draco" galaxy ordered. The two noded then attacked. Orion fired explosive arrows all around causing explosion all around the group while draco blasted beams of fire at them. They couldn't dodge all of the attacks so they were injured quite a bit. Natsu glared then his fist were engulfed in flames. "Natsu i can do this" lucy said. "No, I'm helping" natsu said with in anger his tone. "Natsu no" lucy said. "Lucy" he glared. "JUST LET ME DO THIS, I CAN PROTECT MYSELF, IM NOT A WEAK CELESTIAL WIZARD. Silence filled the air. Natsu just starred at lucy with shock written all over his face along with the rest of team natsu. "N-natsu" lucy smiled then started to fall. Natsu caught her then felt something wet on his hand. He turned her around and two knifes were stabbed in her back. "Luce" he cried. "LUCY" happy yelled flying over to them with the rest of the team behind them. They noticed the blood and two knifes that slowly vanished and tears gathered in their eyes. "Wendy" natsu whispered but she heard. Wendy noded then kneeled down and healed her. Natsu looked up with anger in his eyes only to see that the enemies had vanished. "I'm gonna kill them".