Chapter 12 - The Lost Spirit's

Normal Pov

"Do you have him" a voice said. "Yes" another voice said. "Great".

Galaxy's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes. It was dark but i could see a faint light. I sat up then looked around trying to get a better view. "Hello" i said. I heard nothing but my echo. "Hey". I looked around to see where the voice came from. "Hello" i said again. "Over here" I looked up and a hand was waving in the prison cell in front of me. "Who are you" i asked. "Orion" the voice said. I noded then looked down. "Oh no my keys!" i panicked. I felt around the floor trying to see if they were there. I stopped when I saw the faint light again. I crawled towards it and it was my keys. I grabbed them then hugged them. "You guys are safe" i said in relief. "Your a celestial wizard" the voice said. I crawled closer to the bars. "Yes" i said. "I haven't seen one in so long" the voice said. "Why are you here" i wondered. "Orion" another voice said. I looked at the cell in front of me and a figure was sitting in the corner. "What" orion said. "The boy is going to die just like the rest" the figure said. "I-m g-onna die" i stuttered. "No" orion said. "Guys he might be our way out of here" a different said. How many people are here. "Hydrus, he could save us" orion said. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "What's going on, why am i here" i asked trying to wrap my head around things. "Your a celestial wizard" the figure in the corner said. "So" i said confused. "There are only so many celestial wizards in the world, you must be a special one" a soft male voice said. "What's your name" the figure in the corner asked. "Galaxy, Galaxy Neville" i said. "He's a neville, see he can save us" i heard orion say. "Finally" the figure in the corner sighed. "How can I save you" i asked. Orion, the figure in the cell in front of me and a person sticked their hands out of there cell and waved them. A light shined then floated towards me. The three lights stopped in front of me then vanished and in there placed floated three keys. "Take them" the three said. I grabbed them then there light faded. "What am i suppose to do with them" i asked. I heard nothing but my echo again. "Orion" i said. Again i didn't get a answer. "Galaxy Neville". I looked up and the same big guy stood in front of my cell. I quickly put the three new keys on my keychain then hid the keychain in my pocket and back away. "Don't try anything" he said then opened my cell door. He grabbed my arm then pulled me out. "What do you want with me" i asked in a scared tone. "Hush" he said and dragged me along the floor by the collar of my shirt. He finally stopped then threw me to the ground. "Galaxy Neville". I slowly raised my head and a man sat on a large chair, his legs crossed and a cup in his head. I looked around and three people stood around the large chair guarding it. "Please....let me go" i begged. He shook his head then laughed. "But we need you" he spoke. "You will help us destroy this disgusting world" he smirked. I shook my head. "No...no" i lowered my head then started to cry. "This world will die at your hands".