hope

Alexs POV

I look around me. Theres so much blood. i see abby on the ground, laying still. selena is on the ground with someone dead ontop of her. i can tell that shes unconscious or maybe even dead. I see tobias make sure every one is dead then he goes up to where abby is laying. hes in denial.

"No! she not dead! she cant be!" i run up to selena and pul the guy off of her. shes breathing. i yell to tobias and I look at her stomach. its horrible. Her shirt is soaked in sweat and blood.

I then realize. There was 4 cannons fired. That means one person is still alive. I quickly rub cream on Selenas wounds and run to abby. Praying that shes alive.I see her chest rise and fall. Meaning shes still alive.I go to rub the creme on her chest. " what are you doing?" says tobias, "shes dead, theres no hope. she will soon be picked up." I quickly explain how dumb he is for not noticing how shes brething. I rub the cream on her chest and cover it up. Tobias runs over to selena and does the same. We bring them both up as a parachute comes floating down to us. Its two pills that will heal them both. Almost completly.

Boom

Tobias and I run over to make sure that abby and selena are still alive and thankfully they are. Ww quickly make them eat the pills but they dont wake up. "Read the box. See if they should wake up" says tobias. I walk over to the box and on a note it reads,

Dear Alex and Tobias,

They are both in pretty bad shape. Give them the pills and they should wake up in 24 hours. If not then im sorry, they where to hurt to save. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor

-Effie

They'll be fine. They are going to wake up and survive this. I keep telling my self, praying that its true.

----------------------------------------------

A/N i updated after another year lol. Idk if i should keep writing this since i started when i was 11 and now im almost 14... this book kinda sucks and for some reason i used the name tobias ethan... creative...

Let me know what you think.

Ps: omg... 5k reads? Ilysfm guys. Btw im writing this at 12:41am so there will be spelling mistakes. Dont judge

Pss: i was going to end the book at abby dying because i didnt want to wright this anymore so theres my shitty way of turning that around. bye!