The battle

Abigail's POV

The sun starts to rise. I wake up every one else an we eat some dried fruit. "what's the plan?" asks Selena. "well, I think we just sneak up on them and kill them. there's only 5 so Selena, because you have a bow, shoot 2. Alex, with your knives take out the blonde tall skinny and muscular boy. have you seen him?" says Tobias "yeah" he replies. "ok, so Abby, take out the red head girl and ill take out Devon" he says. "ok! so just sneak up from the woods and don't let them see you!" I say. "To late"

I look down and see the careers. "no no no no!" I say. my ankle was completely healed but I was scared. "COME DOWN!" yells the blonde boy. "why? are your legs broken?" I say, my voice cracking. "oh! I hear your scared!" says the red head. Devon takes his bow and shoots. I almost hits my head. "come down or that wouldn't miss!" he says he shoots again but I duck."nice shot!" I yell down. "let's just go down." Says Tobias.

we start to climb down and Devon runs towards Selena. when he is about to tackle her I run towards him and punch is face on the side. he stops in his tracks an looks towards me. I then notice his sweater sleeve drenched in blood from when I hit him with his axe. "if we all team up on Abby we can kill her." says Devon with a smirk. the careers then run towards me and Tobias tackles the red head. he takes his spear and tries to stab her but se takes his spear and throws it. he punches her hard in the nose and she's out like a light. while staring at them, Devon punches me and the blonde tackles me. I immediately think of my baby's. I put my hands over my stomach instead if my face when the blonde punches me in the face. "I'm spencer." he says. "cool I'm. going.to.kill.you." I say and punch him back. Tobias tackles spencer. I get up, grab my axe and run over to the red head and kill her. her canon goes off. I turn around and Devon is right behind me. I swing my axe and it hits his bad arm. he cry's out in pain. I swing my axe again and hit his neck. I look in horror as his head rolls off. I hear another canon and his body slumps to the ground. I run over to Selena who is battling a boy with brown hair. he looks around 13 and Selena is wining. I run over to her and see she has a black eye. the boy looks at me and grabs his knife. he throws it at me and Selena grabs his other knife. She stabs him and he falls to the ground. the knife hits my hip and I go down. I hear a canon but I'm not sure who's it is. after that all I see is black.

Tobias POV

Spencer punches me but I dodge. I hear a canon and look over to Abigail. she is lying on the ground in her own blood yet so is a brown haired boy. I punch spencer and throw him off o me. I take my spear and throw it at him. it goes through is stomach and a canon goes off. I run over to Abigail and see Selena next to her. "She's breathing" she says "ill take are of her. kill the girl Alex is battling." she says.

I run over to Alex and a 18 year old swings a punch at him. the 18 year old seems weak and misses. Alex punches her as I run behind her. I put my arm around her throat and Alex punches her stomach. I nee her back and she falls. Alex hands me my spear and I stick it through her stomach. her canon goes off and we run to Abigail. Selena took the knife out and is trying to stop it from bleeding. I take some fabric from a dead careers sweater and hold it against her wound. she coughs and starts to wake up. She starts crying." it hurts" she says. "I know. you'll be okay." I say, trying to calm her down. "grab the creme" says Alex. "Devon took it. they used it all on him." says Abby, wincing in pain. this time they're was no parachute falling from the sky. Selena grabs some really thin string and a needle. "where did you get that?" I ask. "my pack in my medical kit." she says and comes back over to Abby. I hold her hand and Selena starts to stitch her hip. She softly cry's then Selena finishes. "ill be right ba-" he starts but then the head game makers voice interrupts him. "hello! in 4 days the new tributes will be entering the arena. it won't affect you, if they step off the platform early, giving you an advantage. we will warn you when they will enter the arena. again, they where pre-reaped and didn't watch the games earlier. 20 will be put in-none from 12 and 11. good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!"

~~~

Hope you liked it! Ps u might want to re-read the twist. I changed it a little. 140 reads! Thanks!!! I've got a new editor. It's n0ty0uraveragegirl. She's amasing!