The tribute parade

{Edited}

Tobias POV

"Well Abby, I think we can both make it out alive." I say and she starts to smile. Her smile is so perfect and so is she. Her ex was so stupid to leave. If I had her, I wouldn't let her go. I really wish that she was mine and maybe she can. We both keep smiling like idiots just the thought of making it out alive makes me happy. Is it possible?

Abigail's POV

I fall asleep , my head resting on Toby's chest.

Toby wakes me up and we both go eat breakfast. I was craving eggs but there was none so I settled for pancakes. I poured syrup on them then sprinkled some powdered sugar on it.

10 minutes after breakfast we arrive at the Capitol. I take Toby's hand and we walk out the train. People are asking questions. They are asking for our pictures and autograph. They want to know how far along I am and if he's the dad. They wanted to know if were an item. Eventually, they escort us towards our doom. Oops! I mean to get cleaned up.

I walk into the too the room for were I'm prepared for the worst. I've heard waxing hurts. "I'm Ocku , that's Preppy and that's Ellie." says a man in his mid 30. First, they rinse my body then wax my legs, arms and upper lip. Preppy plucked my eyebrows. Preppy is tall and has long gold and silver hair. Then Ocku washes my hair. He has yellow hair. Then Ellie brushes my hair. She has long blue hair and is some what short.

When I'm all done,my stylist direct me into a separate room. "I'm Cinna" He says. He had darker skin and gold eyeliner. It's odd for a Capital residents. "I want to make you unforgettable. The tribute parade is tonight. I plan on giving you something tight. So they can see your pregnant but not so tight for that it hurts." He says

He dresses me and does my hair and makeup. I'm wearing a tight dress that's red and black to symbolize coal. My hair Is fake dyed red.

Tobias walks out and is wearing black and red tuxedo. His hair is also dyed red. We get on our chariots and wait for the other chariots to ride out. Finally it's our turn. We ride out and the crowd applauds even louder. When we get to the end, President Snow starts to talk but all I hear is the pounding in my chest. I'm so scared. What if I die? What will happen to mom? My child? Finally, President Snow stops talking and we ride back. Effie brings us to the pent house because we are district 12 and so on. I go in my room and get changed then Tobias comes in with his p.j's on. We lay in bed together. We don't talk. We simply stare at the ceiling. Then he did the unexpected.

~~~

Don't kill me! I know it's short but I'm posting often. Please vote comment and follow me! The next chapter will be really long.