Meeting a demon

(A\N here's the next chapter hope you guys like it!!)

Y\N P.O.V

20 years later....

"Help!!", I heard I a scream. I look up and see a man grab some girls purse.'well I am kinda hungry' I think to myself. the man ends up pushing the girl in a alley way that was conveniently right next to them.At this I sigh,'another pervert trying to rape a girl..'.I quickly run to the alley he pushed her in to see that he has already started to remove her pants."Hey you little pervert you better turn your ass around before I make you!",I yell at him.He quickly turns around but upon seeing a GIRL with long H\C hair and sparkling E\C eyes he just smirks and says."You think you can hurt me?HAHA like a poor women who lives on the streets can hurt me?HAHA that's really funny!". Now that made me mad.'I'm seriously going to make you watch me eat you from your feet up!',I think angrily."You shouldn't have done that...",I say as I change my eyes to ghoul eyes. (A\N if any of you get the reference I Luv you!!😍).Upon seeing my eyes his expression changes of one of cocky to one of fright.I look to the girl and say "Run!".She does without question.And now I am left with the ugly man."You know I'm realllly hungry...?"I say as I activate my kagune.

Ciels P.O.V (sry me to lazy to wright the part about you killing someone)
10 hour time skip

*knock knock* I hear a knock on the door to my study."Come in",I say already knowing who it is."Milord I have urgent news for you from the Queen",Sebastian says while bowing."Give it to me ", I respond putting my hand out.He does as I say,like he normally does,and I read the letter:

Dear Ciel,
I have urgent news!There seems to have been several cases at to where the victim has been eaten.I find this utterly disgusting and wish for you ,my loyal gaurd dog,to stop this at once.
      Thank you,
              Queen Elizabeth

After reading the letter I hand it to Sebastian for him to read."Eaten?",he asks."It seems so.I must say this isn't quite what I would like to do this weekend but if the queen asks then we must.",I sigh."When shall we leave?", Sebastian asks."Tonight",I sigh."Very well then we shall leave at exactly 7pm sharp",Sebastian says.I simply nod my head and shoo him off to do whatever he does with his demonic life.'Now back to paperwork',I think internally sighing.

Time skip brought to you by BEN Drowned killing me for stealing his lines!!(^v^)

Y/N P.O.V

I was eating some dead guy when I heard a ,might I add,sexy voice say,"Stop it right there my master has ordered me to take you to him.".I look up to him with my ghoul eyes and smile a devilish smile at the man who said that.As I look at him I see he has long black hair and beautiful red eyes wearing a...... butler's uniform?Then upon him seeing my eyes his widen slightly.Now that made me smirk."What are you scared of me?",I ask."No",he says his eyes now back to normal."Well you should because I am a.....MONSTER!!",I scream activating my kagune and runnin g at him.

A/N-Thank you guys for reading my next chapter I hope you liked it my next one should be up by Friday!Now please tell me any thing you want on how I could fix my work cause this is my first tolime on wattpad as you learned on the last chapter.Also about the reference at the top I hope at least a few of you will get it!!Luv you!Bye!!!