Jack the Ripper

Reader's POV
I was in the carriage with ciel since I was lucky enough to leave the mansion with him and Sebastian. A smirk crawls in my face as I think about Sebastian,' Wonder if he's gonna make a move while we're here'.Yesterday was a game changer if you ask me, the way his eyes widened when I whispered in his ear made me quite confident in my abilities.' He is a demon so if I can get any emotion out of him that says something'. I look out the window wondering where the heck we are, since I didn't recognize any of the surroundings I decided to ask the brat with an eyepatch. " Where the heck are we going,Ciel?", I ask in slight confusion." We are going to the London Townhouse because I got a letter from the queen", he said raising his hand up showing me the envelope in his hand. I nod and then look out the window to see a brick house pull into view. It was smaller then the mansion but still a good size. The carriage stops and Sebastian comes and opens the door. He helps Ciel out and then reaches for my hand with a smirk. I look into his eyes with a hint of mischief as a grab his hand. " Thank you kind sir", I say stiflingly a laugh." You're Welcome , my lady", Sebastian bows a smile on his face. I laugh at him but then I was cut of be Ciel yelling, " Come on you two! I'm starting to regret bringing you Y/N!!". I roll my eyes as I walk to him Sebastian following me.We head inside the house and go up the stairs. As we're walking up the stairs Sebastian says,"Luckly we will have some quite time with out those four around". Ciel nods in agreement. We reach a room and Sebastian opens the door. Inside the room is a huge mess and there are three people inside , one of them being grell, and they are apparently looking for something. I sigh,"So much for peace and quite. And also who are these people!?"." Madam Red?! Lau?! What are you doing here?!", Ciel yells some what answering my question."Ah, your here early""You coming here can only mean one thing""The queen's guard dog is making a move".
*Time skip to the food*
"Another prostitute was murdered at Whitechapel yesterday.These aren't ordinary murders.They're bizarre...No,You could call them aberrant", Ciel says as he takes a sip of his tea. Sebastian then goes on to explain more of the case but I don't really listen until I hear Ciel say, " Jack the Ripper". "Do you have the guts to see the scene of the crime?", Lau taunts."The darkness and bestial stench that pervade the scene eat away at those who share the same destiny. If you set foot on it, you may be consumed by madness.Are you prepared for that,Lord Phantomhive?", Lau proceeds to question. Ciel, with a Monotone look on his face , says," Don't ask such foolish questions, Lau. I was asked by the queen to do this so I shall". Lau's smile widens even more than it already was as he says," I like the look in you eyes".

A/N- Hey guys so there's an update!! It was kinda short , but whatever. Also special thanks to aleigha_dawn for telling me to update!! You should go check out her story it's pretty good, but she just started on wattpad so cut her some slack:)!!Love you guys!! Bye!