Annoying Fiance

A/N-Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story so far!
1 weeks later(insert spongebob voice)
Y/N POV
I was doing my daily chores that Sebastian assigned to me when I heard someone call my name. "Y/N!", Sebastian yells. I rolled my eyes as I turned  around,"I'm doing my chores you bastard leave me alone!". Sebastian glared at me,"First of all don't call me that and second of all the master and I are going out and I am leaving you in charge.". A smirk crawled on my face,"So I get to order every one around? Sweet!".Sebastian rolled his eyes saying,"No, I just want you to make sure they don't break anything".I sighed but nodded my head watching him walk away .
Time skip
Sebastian's POV
After getting my young lord's cane we went back to the manner hoping that no one destroyed anything, but ,to my surprise, when I opened the door I saw ,Finny,Bardroy, and Mey-Rin dressed in girly pink clothes screaming , " She's Crazy! Crazy!". Confused me and ceil went to look through an open door finding Grell hanging himself, which wasn't very surprising, but he was wearing orange bow. I sighed and went to get him down when I heard a girlish scream and saw a figure run past me. "CIEL!!", Elizabeth hug Ciel while saying how cute he is. Then as if she remembered something very suddenly she turned around and said,"Come out Y/N!! Everyone must see how gorgeous you look!!". A smirk grew across my face as I heard Y/N say, " No,are you crazy?! This is so embarrassing!". Elizabeth ran to wear Y/N most likely was and then dragged out a blushing Y/N. My eyes widened as I saw what she was wearing.

 My eyes widened as I saw what she was wearing

When she saw my face she blushed even more."Isn't she adorable Sebastian!", Elizabeth said. I smirked and responded,"Why yes she is.". But, as I was admiring Y/N, Elizabeth put a bright pink thing on my head. " Now you look adorable too Sebastian!", Elizabeth screamed. I then heard the rest of the servants giggling and I turned and glared at them but Y/N kept laughing. ' Well someone is going to be punished', I thought. I then turned to Elizabeth and said my thanks. She said, " Your Welcome!" And then went to talk to Ciel. As Ciel was being distracted I went up to Y/N and whispered in her ear " You really shouldn't have laughed at me." I then put my hand in her waist and she blushed. " Sebastian what the hell ar you doing." , she whispered. " Just trying to prepare you for what's to come.", I said as a kissed her neck.
CLIFF HANGER
A/N- Hope you guys liked this update and you better be prepared for Sebastian's punishment 😉. But just so you know I'm not going to write a smut sooooooooo