You wouldn't get it

A/N~SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!!!!I guees summer break got to me!But here's an update!!!

Y/N P.O.V

*timeskip to at the mansion*

The carriage came to a stop at a huge,and I mean HUGE, mansion."Is this where you live!",I ask Ciel.He looks at me with confusion"Well,Yes,I am a noble after all?",he says.I look down in embarrassment."Well I just haven't seen a house this big before ",I say.He was about to respond when the carriage door opened."We have arrived, My lord",Sebastian say politely."Yes,I know",Ciel says annoyed. He walks out the carriage with Sebastian's help.Sebastian reaches for my hand but I shake my head and jump out,easily landing on my feet."Well,OK then",Sebastian says.

*Timeskip to in Ciel's office*

"So....are you going to interrogate me or what?,cause I have places to be",I ask Ciel who is sitting at his desk in front of me."Yes...So what are you?",Ciel asks."I told you all ready IM A MONSTER!At least that's what my parents told me....",I yell but whisper the last part."No,What are you really?",Ciel says not hearing my last sentence."*sigh*.....I'm...a ghoul",I say sadly."And what is a 'ghoul'?"He asks me."Like I said a ghoul is a MONSTER .....A person who can only eat humans...We can't eat normal human food...if we do than we could die...We are only doing what we are doing to survive just like you humans.You have NO right to throw me in jail or kill me because of it...Sometimes you humans need to know your not the top of the food chain",I say angerly." If you say that than why do you call your self a monster?",He asks slightly confused."Because that's how you humans see me...Your all scared of what you don't understand of the unknown....And to you I'm uncharted territory.... So I'm a monster right?",I say to him.At my words he seems to respect me more,so does Sebastian."Why do you think I'm scared of you?",Ciel says smugly."Because every human I've meet,every human I grow to trust is scared of me.They get soooo scared they throw me out they abandon me like I'm some trash.And your just like them Once you know something you don't want to know you give up on it and get rid of it.You forget that it was ever apart of your life...",I say sadly."You think your the only one who has had it hard? My parents died when I was 10 and then I was tortured by some cult so don't think I will give you pitty",Ciel say.Now that made me MAD.I stand up making the chair fly back startling Ciel and Sebastian."WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!YOU THINK YOU HAD IT HARD!ATLEAST YOUR PARENTS LOVED YOU!ATLEAST THEY DIDNT KICK YOU OUT AT LEAST THEY DIDNT THREATEN TO KILL YOU IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE!YOU HAVE A MANSION!GUESS WHAT I HAD!I HAD AN ALLEY WAY AND A NEWS PAPER TO SLEEP ON!I DIDNT HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY TO GO TOO! YOU DO BUT YOU ARE SO BLINDED BY VENGEANCE TO SEE THAT CIEL!",I yell at him.I get up to leave but before I do I yell,"You will NEVER get how I feel so don't even try!".Then I storm out of the room.

A/N~Hope you enjoyed!!!