EPIC FIGHT SCENE

A\N~Ok guys this is my first time writing a fight scene so it will probably be bad (even tho the title says its epic) but plz don't hate on it ... (^v^)

Y\N P.O.V~

"Well you should be because I'm a.....MONSTER!"I yell as activate my kagune and charge at the dude.His eyes widen again when he sees my kagune,but he calms done fast enough to avoid my attack."Well it seems your not...human",I hear him say."WELL NO DUH?!"I yell at him while sprinting at him.Then I see him pull out butter knifes.I was about to ask him why he had that when I see him throw them at me.I easily avoid his attack and start laughing.He looks at me strangely and I know for sure he does not know what I am."Haha...You think a butter knife can hurt Me?Even if you throw them at inhuman speed,like I see you did judging by the way they are stuck in the wall behind me,It still won't hurt me!!",I say.I see him smirk before saying,"We'll just have to see about that!".He throws a knife at me and I don't move to dodge it.I can see it is aimed at my fore head.As soon as it hits me it breaks in half.I start to laugh again as the man stares wide eyed."See!I told you so!",I yell at him.Then I run at him at him.He dodges but I use my kagune to wrap around him and hold him up.I was about to pull him apart when I hear a voice."Sebastian what is taking so lo-",I small boy , who looked quite rich,says but stops when he sees us."Run master!",I hear,who I'm guessing names Sebastian, yell."What?No!I ordered you to bring her to me and you must do that!",he says as he pulls off the eye patch he was wearing.I look up and see Sebastian's eyes now a pink color ."Well you heard my master", he says with a smirk.

*1 hour time skip*

After about an hour me and Sebastian are a panting mess.(A\N you dirty minded readers better not take that the wrong way!)."*pant**pant*How about you come with us peacefully?",Sebastian asks."How*pant*do I know*pant*You won't hurt me!?",I yell/ask."As long as you do not hurt my master,no harm will come to you."Sebastian says after straighting himself up."Sure...I guees..",I say doubt in my voice."Finely this stupid fight is over",I hear the boy sigh."Now follow me to the carriage.....?""Y/N",I say."Y/N",ciel says.They soon lead me to a carriage.Sebastian opens the door for me and ciel."Thank you..",I grumble as I hop in the carriage."You are welcome",He says with a smirk.I roll my eyes and sit in the seat.'Look what you've gotten your self into Y/N..',I think in my head as we go to where ever they live.

A/N- hope you guys enjoyed!Sorry I haven't been updating on Fridays like I said I would...I think it will be on Saturdays now..Becuase I have a music.ly page were I have to post on Fridays..so yeah..If you guys want to check it out it's called asl4real! Then you guys can know what I look like!!(I'm the girl that posts on Fridays)And on it we have daily asl videos (asl means American sign language) and if you want a duet you can just ask!Well bye!!!