Meeting The Family

A/N ~ Hey guys soooo happy you all are soo exited for this!! Also I'm going to be having a cover contest! So if anyone wants to participate then contact me in messages!! Now time for the story..!

Y/N POV
Lifting his head up Sebastian said, " Now I think it is time for you to meet our...family..". Raising an eyebrow I thought to myself 'I thought it was just ciel? Maybe he has a brother or something'
Turning around Sebastian said,"Follow me". I didn't really want to but I guess I have to considering he his basically like my boss now. Just thinking about him being my boss makes me want to go die in a hole...sighing a follow him to go meet this so called 'family'.

~~Time skip to meeting our fav people in the whole anime~~

After leading me around this giant house we finally came to a stop. Looking around I notice that we are in what looks like the servants quarter. ' So when he meant family he meant the servants of the house... That makes more since then having a brother ' I think internally face palming (A/N is that what there called? Idek😂)  Sebastian walka over to a door and knocks," Please,Come out I have a new servant here to meet you". And then all of a sudden the door opens and four figures run out screaming, " A Knew Servant!!!!!". Startled I back away from the screaming mob. " Line up you idiots!", Sebastian yells obviously very irritated. "Yes,Sebastian,Sir!". Then the mob turns into an orderly fashion line. In the line are four people a girl with bright red? Hair wearing glasses, a small cute boy with orange hair , a tall bearded man in a chef uniform, and a small old man sipping tea saying ,"Ho ho ho..!". This is one odd bunch servants I think to myself. Then Sebastian says" Y/N  this is May-rin( sry if I spelled that wrong) , Finny, Baldroy, and Tanaka". He points to each of them  while they say, " It's great to have another girl here , yes it is!".."Hello I'm Finny!!".."Hey there girly"..."Ho...ho ..ho!!!". I smirk saying" Hey I'm Y/N and please don't call me girly". Glaring at Baldroy he seems to be taken back but says " sorry..." any way. I smile,' this might be a fun adventure ' I think to myself.

A/N~~ Hey guys hope you enjoyed!! And I am going on vacation to Gatlinburg tomorrow for a few days so I might not be able to update but if I do it will probably be late at night so be on the look out for that! Also again please contact me if you want to be in the contest!! I'll talk to you guys later byyyee!!!😍👋🏻🤣