A job offer

A/N~Sorry ik you guys hate me now cause I haven't updated T○T.But Here is an update!!!

Y/N pov
I stormed out of the room pissed off.I couldn't believe someone could be so arrogant!! I ran off my H/C flowing behind me.When suddenly Sebastian popped in front of me "Before you storm off I have an offer for you",He said with a smirk I just wanted to rip off his face."And what makes you think I would even consider saying yes to your stupid offer??",I say back."Because it is an offer I don't think you can decline",He said with another stupid smirk."What are you talking about?",I say with caution taking a step back."My offer is for you to work under my master as as his personal assistant and if you refuse I'm sorry to say we must turn you into the authorities",He says.Wow...I should have known the only reason ciel would want to know about me is so he can use me for his own games.But unfortunately He was right when he said I couldn't refuse.I can't believe I'm about to say this but "I'll accept your offer sebastian.As long as you keep my true identity a secret",I tell him completely serious.He bows and says to me ," Of course".

THE END

Jk but it is the end of the chapter so Yeah! Hope you guys like it!!