The...unwanted...ball

Y/N Pov
Sebastian pulled his face away from my neck and whispers in my ear," I must go teach the young master how to dance, but when this ball is over you better be ready".
I blush a deep red and shyly nod.Sebastain then takes Ciel for his tutoring and I'm left with the annoying bitch."Come on Y/N , Grell we have to  go get ready for the ball!!", she squeaked out.
"WHAT?! But you already dressed me enough!!", I yell flustered."Come on silly, you can't go to my ball like that! We need something better!", Elizabeth giggled and grabbed my hand taking me to who knows where.
~Time skip~
I looked in the mirror amazed at how Elizabeth actually made me look Beautiful."Wow....Elizabeth this dress is gorgeous", I whisper slightly ashamed of my self for liking a dress, but this one was perfect. It wasn't too girly or poofy. "I just knew this dress would look perfect for you it's just your color!", she exclaimed happy with herself. I turn around with a smile, "Thankyou Elizabeth!". She returned my smile then grabbed my hand and dragged me, " Come on we have a ball to attend! And I'm sure Sebastian will love your look!". Then she dragged me into the middle of the ball room as we waited on Ciel and Sebastian.
~Time skip~( btw the dress is in the picture)

Elizabeth was trying to take off Mey-Rin's glasses when we heard a young voice say, " leave her alone". Elizabeth squealed, " Ciel! You are sooo adorable!". Elizabeth then Swirled ciel around like a rag doll as I laughed at their cuteness." First me and now the young master? What a bad girl you are", I hear Sebastian whisper in my ear. I turn around quickly from embarrassment and anger. " Can you stop doing that! It's creepy...", I look away while I say that because my face was bright red. " This is part of your punish-", Sebastian was cut off because we all heard Ciel yell, "Give it back!". My eyebrows furrow until I see what Elizabeth has in her hand. Ciels ring. ' oh no...this probably wont end well.' , I think to myself. "Why are you so angry? I hate this stupid ring!",Elizabeth yells while smashing the ring on the floor. My eyes widen as I see Ciel raise his hand about to hit Elizabeth. Without thinking really a run over and grab Ciel's hand. He turns and looks at me angerly about to tell but I stop him,"Do you really think this is worth hitting her over? I'm sure Sebastian can fix the ring, Ciel". He calms down and look up to see Sebastian telling Elizabeth about the ring. "Go tell her your sorry or something",I say pushing Ciel over to her." Fast reflexes", Sebastian says putting his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks", I smirk." Well if you have such good reflexes let's test your skill at dancing ", he says upon hearing Grell's surprisingly beautiful voice. " Guess I'm gonna have to show you I'm good at almost anything", I smirk up at him as I grab his hand and put mine on his shoulder.
"Oh..So what are you not good at?", he asked. I smirk and lean up to him whispering in his ear just like he did to me,"I'm not going to tell you my weaknesses purposely, the only way you'll get this is if you force them out of me". I see his eyes widen, and I smirk knowing I just took the upper hand.
Game on

A/N~Hope you guys like this chapter!! So now the reader has gotten over her shy phase and is going to start to tease Sebastian!!! lol that was probably soooo cringe I tried my hardest :p