37

Just to warn you; this one will hurt.

Cas: dean. We need to talk. Now.

Dean: oh ok, well just come into the living room and we can talk in there.

Cas: dean, we can't do that. I left with Annalise, we're at my moms house.
(AU WHERE CAS ATUALLY HAS PARENTS)

Dean: what?!? Why?!?

Cas: have you really not noticed?? You can't be that delusional.

Dean: cas what the hell?? You can't just leave with our daughter whenever you want and not tell me! You don't even have a reason!!

Cas: really dean?! First of all, she barely is your daughter anymore. You're always out hunting, days on end, then when you come back you see us for what seems like one hour then you go get drunk!!! You never make time for us, dean. We are supposed to be the most important thing in you're life.

Dean: cas do you even know how stressful this job is?!?! I go through things I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy EVERY DAY. So yea it's a given that I would wanna go have a drink. When you were on the job you did the exact same thing!!!

Cas: THAT WAS WHEN WE DIDNT HAVE A FOUR YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, DEAN. NO RESPONSIBILITIES. NO FAMILY. YOU MISSED YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY. SHE WAS SO EXITED TO SEE YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DAYS AND I HAD TO TELL HER DADDY WASNT COMING. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURT HER?? SHE ADORES YOU DEAN. SO MUCH. BUT THAT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MEAN MUCH TO YOU BECAUSE YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS AND YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT IM DONE WITH ALL OF THIS. GOODBYE DEAN.

Dean: cas.

Dean: cas please answer me.

Dean: oh god what did I do...I'm so sorry. Please Cas.

Dean: please.