FIRST DAY!!

"Arrgh!" Judy stammers as she rests her head upon the table, aggravated at the thought of nick being late on the first day. She lifts one of her ears and turns it into the direction of which the noise of a door opening was heard. Excitedly, she immediately lifts her head to meet the eyes of her best friend,  Nick Wilde. Except there was no fox, it was a giant buffalo..... Her boss bogo. Judy disappointed, then proceeds to rest her head yet again against the table.

"What's wrong carrots?", Judy sprang up to see that Nick Wilde was beside her. "Nick! You!! Why're you so late?!?" She exclaimed "hey hey now don't get so jumpy, I'm pretty sure I made it just in time" nick explained as his eyes lowered towards his hands. Judy saw that he was holding two cups of coffees "oh nick you didn't need to-" nick interrupted her words by handing over the warm cup of coffee. "Don't worry about it fluff"

"Damn it!!" Judy thought to herself, falling for such obvious Bait. The noise of the animals in the room began to decrease as bogo began to speak "alright alright, enough shut it, we have some new recruits with us this morning. Our first fox..... Who cares"

"Ha! You should have your own line of inspirational greeting cards sir" nick said as he grinned, before being cut off by bogo "shut your mouth Wilde!" Bogo started to to give out assignments to The officers in the room, at the end he eventually handed out ours.

"Parking duty" the pairs faces dropped "Just kidding" Bogo giggled "we have reports of a street racer tearing up savanna central, find him and shut him down"  the two jumped out of their seats and began to walk towards the garage on which Judy introduced nick to the ride they were using.

It was a large intimidating armoured vehicle, that even frightened Nick, judging from the fearful expression he was giving off, making Judy giggle hastily. "Well let's go!"The two and Their large vehicle began to trumble off towards savanna central to find the street racer.

"So are all rabbits bad drivers or is it jus-" nick said before slamming his head on the dash board "oops, sorry" Judy said lifting her paw of the peddle. "Hehe sly bunny" "dumb fox"

"You know you love me" nick said leaning over, looking at Judy

"Do I know that?" She says "yes, yes I do"

-To be continued