Who would have known?

The rabbit police officer Judy Hopps was determined to get her friend back. She didint care how dangerous it was, this is what needed to be done, nick had saved her dream from being broken.

Judy had started to make her way towards tundra town using the subway system. The stink stench of urine was everywhere down those tunnels, Judy hardly used the underground subway system due to many reasons, one in fact was because of how dangerous it was, as she was walking, she noticed a group of animals sitting on some metallic benches, all had leather jackets on with the insignia on the back that read "robin hoods"

Judy gawked at the insignia itself it was a picture sewed into the leathery jackets, it was of a fox smiling, his eyes and forehead covered by a green hood with the words arched around it like a circle. The types of animals she saw wearing the jackets varied from a large lion, to a small otter, they noticed her staring and hastily asked Judy

"What're you staring at?"

Judy snapped her eyes away at the group and replied "n....nothing" her feet picking up the pace speeding past the gang.

The train stopped for her and others to jump on. The train wasn't too full so many seats were available. She sat down near the front and began to look outside the window, she clearly wasn't her energetic self, she was scared, scared of the Unknown, she hadn't any idea who the person she spoke with last night was. but she couldn't lose all her "zeal" because of that.

The train took about 20 minutes to get to tundra town. She hopped off. Looking around she noticed a giant map stapled onto the wall, ready for being useful. Judy approached it and began searching for Hudson street.

"Found it" she sighed, the street wasn't to far away, it looked like a 12 minute walk away from the station so immediately she headed for the street.
Tundra town wasn't to shabby despite the rumours or many robbers and vandals in the area. Hudson street was just around the corner. Judy took a deep breathe and cautiously walked toward it.

"I'm ready" she said, the time was nearing 5pm already, an alley was spotted near a flower store so she went to go wait in it. She laid her back against the walls of the alley, shading her from the sunlight that shined all over the street.

"Judy?"

Judy heard the voice and snapped her head in the direction of where it came from. She saw a small fragile old rabbit wearing an brown olive tux

"U..uncle rilson?" She stuttered "wha. What're out doing here? I haven't seen you in ages!" She exclaimed, making her way towards him she gave him a warm hug

"I was just in town, and was looking to buy some flowers for the old suit store, how's your father.. Uh stew" he said

"He's good, it's great to see you uncle"
Judy was happy to see that her fathers brother was there, she had many memories with him when she was little. Her attention quickly drove to her uncles expression, it seemed that he was looking at something.... Behind her. She slowly turned her head but it was quickly met with a black bag that had been tightly wrapped around her head. Two animals large quickly grabbed her and threw her into a van that was backing up from deep within the valley.

"UNCLE! HELP ME, SOMEONE HELP!" She screamed loudly desperate for help

"Shut her up" rilson said to one of the animals, it was a large rhino. Without any hesitation he slammed her head onto the door of the van, knocking Judy out cold.

"Ok let's go quickly before anyone notices" the van slowly sped out of the alley and made its way towards its mysterious location. What was unexpected was that the van was being tailed by a black car from behind

*well shit, looks like rilson is the mastermind behind it! Follow and add this to your reading lists to be updated!*