I dont understand...

Judy laid in her bed, softly sobbing away the Unbearable pain. Her heart was gone, it was obliterated during her recent encounter with.... She didn't even know who that was, it wasn't the same fox who nurtured her, cared for her, told her "I love you" as she woke up and went to sleep. It was someone different, it was a monster.

"I.. I don't understand why you..." Judy wailed, her words barely audible

She had been sent many texts that Night by the ZPD rapidly asking her where she was. Judy however ignored them as her mind was too focused on one thing "him". the rest of the night was emotionally painful for the broken bunny.

"You want to die?" Nick asked Judy as he threatened to slit her throat by placing the tip of his claw at her neck.
"Nick please" was all Judy was able to manage. Nicks emerald eyes pierced her, as if he could burn a hole between her eyes his fur was ruffled, messy, his stench flooded Judys nose with fear, he was a serial killer. Judy was scared, her heart racing and racing beating faster by the minute as his claw came closer and closer to her throat. "Nick no!" She screamed before.....

Judy screeched loudly lifting herself from the sufferable nightmare that made her fur soak in sweat.

"A.. A nightmare?" She mumbled through gritted teeth, still shivering at the experience in her sleep. The gory images of her body being torn by nick.

Judy shifted her legs off the bed, placing her feet on the cold wooden floor beneath her. She was contemplating everything that had happened to her in the past day. She could feel every tether of emotion slip away. She stood upwards, letting out a stretch and a yawn to go with it and proceeded towards her small bathroom to wash up

XXXXXX

She entered the doors of the ZPD building. Energetic emotions of the officers around her seemed to be budging her, trying their best to get inside Judy, however it failed. Her face showed no emotion, her movement slow and weary, her ears droopy.

"HEY JUDYYYY!" Clawhauser yelled from across the room, irritating Judy in the process

"Why do you yell so much clawhauser?" She asked the feline

"Because! I can't contain the joy in me sweetheart"

Judy just gave a little sigh and walked off to the bullpen where she could get her assignment and be off. Everything was completely normal, Owen stared her out, The officers banged the desks as chief Bogo walked in, he handed out assignments but left her for last

"Judy... I would like to speak with you in my office" he said, Judy gave him a small shrug and followed him

"I heard about your recent encounter with nick Wilde" Bogo confirmed, the words caused Judys ears to rise along with her eyes

"Y..you did?" Judy asked

"I did, and if he didn't do what he had done, you and him would've been killed on the spot"

"I.. I don't understand"

"Judy, nicks on an undercover mission"

Tears began to build in her eyes, how could've she been such a dumb bunny she thought.

"It's why he can't text you, see you or contact you, I have his mobile with me right now infact"

"AND YOU DIDINT TELL ME!" Judy exclaimed

"Detective savage recommend that it was best to not inform you, and that it would decrease the chance of the mission being compromised"

Judys eyes trailed downwards as she replied

"When will he be back"

"I can't tell you that"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know"

Judys focused trailed to towards the cold wooden floor. Sure it was a relief to her that nick genuinely didn't mean anything he had done the other day, but still it bugged her.

"You're on patrol today with officer Owen" the large buffalo spoke, breaking the eery silence that was between them. Judy didn't like the idea of working with Owen at all but she hadn't had the strength to argue. She bobbed her head and gave the chief a quick thank you before heading out, only to be meet with the eyes of Owen, who had a pretty casual expression on his face.

"Hey Judy, guess we are partners for the day" Owen said as he turned his back towards Judy. She didn't respond

"At least one good thing came today" she thought

~one good thing