Chapter 1: The Book & The Spell

@A.N: Hey guys! Here's the 1st chapter, Hope you enjoy! Oh, and before I forget, the Bat Brothers' ages are reversed so Damian is the oldest while Dick is the youngest.

Nicolinne's P.O.V

We were at Aunt Zatanna & Uncle Dick's house, enjoying the family gathering. All the adults were chatting about stuff that we don't really care about while all the kids were all in the library, reading or in Lana & Jake's case, goofing off.

Then Jake knocked over a huge book off the reading stand, Jake quickly picked it up until his eyes lit up which his eyes only do when he gets an idea which sometimes are not really good ones. "Hey Zachie, why don't you do a little spell for me?" He said, not taking his eyes off the book. "Sure and don't call me Zachie." Zach replied. Jake then ran to Zach and shoved the book to his face. Zach took the book then paled at the page. "No, absolutely not! Mom and Dad will kill me!" He yelled, throwing the book back to Jake. Now, all the kids including me were interested, watching the conversation between the two.

Zach's P.O.V

I threw the book back to Jake. "Fine," he pouted. "Bet you can't say 'Take us back in time' backwards!" And I being my stupid self said "I can to. Emit ni kcab su ekat!" Then I clamped my hand over my mouth, my eyes widening in fear. Jake laughed then all I saw was a bright white light and our parents' horrified faces before everything went black.

***
What do you think? Vote & Comment! Next chapter will be up soon!

-RoseWeasley313
P.S.
Sorry that it's so short! I'll make the next chapter more longer!😊