Chapter 6- At the Mountain

Hey! So in the last chapter, what was happening there is happening at the same time as this. Enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ryan's P.O.V

It was fun helping my teenage mom bake cookies and watch static with my teenage dad, weird but fun.

All of us and by us, I mean those who were staying at the mountain and the team were gathered at the living room just making small talk.

"So, what sports do, you guys, like to do?" Mom asked.

"Cheerleading!" Michaella said.
"Track and Field for me and Dani." Camilla said.
"Archery, obviously." Irie said, with Nicole nodding.
"Swimming, of course." Sadie said.

Everyone looked at me.

"Football and sometimes soccer." I said.

"Of course, Dick's kids would be acrobats and gymnasts right?" Uncle Wally said.

We all nodded.

"Any instruments?" Auntie Artemis asked.
"We're still beginners at everything but the Graysons have mastered some instruments."

"Really, like what?" Uncle Kaldur asked.

"Zach and Dami plays the piano although Zach also knows how to play the saxophone, Jake mastered the guitar, Lana plays the violin and flute and Jay plays the drums, Jake is teaching Dami the guitar though." Sadie said.

"Of course, Dick's kids would be prodigies." Dad said.

After talking a bit more, Michaella helped Mom make dinner and we all ate. We shared some rooms so we all fit then everyone went to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter!